Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Would you recommend I awaken my Wheeljack or Cyclonus? Or even my Grindor? All are 4* bots.

Also, please give a reason why. Thanks a ton in advance!

Would you recommend I awaken my Wheeljack or Cyclonus? Or even my Grindor? All are 4* bots. 18 votes

4* Wheeljack
83%
Canuck33KillMasterCChuck_CanuckSeb1976DonApisMr_WonderfulVavatronBntyhntr3232_Jazz444JIMMY_SABPeasTechnobotCarrotBoy2kJKINHijacker2531 15 votes
4* Cyclonus
11%
French_BakerBlackRazak 2 votes
4* Grindor
5%
Primerprime5 1 vote

Comments

• BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    4* Cyclonus
    4* Cyclonus (maxed) CRUSHES all brawlers with his ninja dodging, fast melee and dependable SP1,2,3.
    Even useful against Hall of Famers Prowl, Shockwave and IronHide.
    Mine's 4700Pi, but kills 6-8000Pi 5* Brawlers with consummate ease.
    He's crud against Galvatron, though.

Plus unstoppable bots are a joke for him.

Wheeljerk is far easier to dupe for some reason beknown only to Kabam.
  • 4* Grindor
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    4* Cyclonus (maxed) CRUSHES all brawlers with his ninja dodging, fast melee and dependable SP1,2,3.
    Even useful against Hall of Famers Prowl, Shockwave and IronHide.
    Mine's 4700Pi, but kills 6-8000Pi 5* Brawlers with consummate ease.
    He's crud against Galvatron, though.

Plus unstoppable bots are a joke for him.

Wheeljerk is far easier to dupe for some reason beknown only to Kabam.

Agreed. I wasn't even too much into Wheeljack, but that Force Shield is pretty cool. And I was also one of those very few people who missed him out in the Monthly Calendar.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    4* Cyclonus
    Though @Primerprime5 i encountered some absolute tosser with a 4000Pi Wheeljack on Bleed mod, which TOOK OUT MY ENTIRE R5 SQUAD. Turns out his wheeljerk had sig 99, and his Force Field at 50% was PERMANENT.

FML
  • 4* Grindor
    @BlackRazak I feel like Wheeljack is only good as a base defense Bot, but isn't too good for much else unless you play him right. Grindor, on the other hand, is a pretty solid Bot with reliable toughness and allows you to get up close and personal. He nearly perfectly suits my playstyle.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    4* Wheeljack
    But many of us know how to play WJ right. The first right thing to do is duping him and activating nano repair. Grindor is... well, tanky and linear output without much else to expect.
  • JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    4* Wheeljack
    Poor Grindor.
  • 4* Wheeljack
    If by awaken you mean use a signature upgrade...wheeljack
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    4* Wheeljack
    If you’ve got the repair mastery go with Wheeljack his shields will keep kicking in he’s a life saver man 👍
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Of those three, Wheeljack’s sig has the most utility.
  • Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
    edited February 2019
    4* Grindor
    I voted for Grindor cause Oh my Primus I feel terrible for him.

But jokes aside, thanks a lot for the suggestions, I will do as advised.
  • Canuck33Canuck33 Posts: 244
    4* Wheeljack
    WJ is by far the best of the bunch for all utilities. Experiment with his buffs, if you can get a power gain buff at the start then take him to sp3 and get all 3 power gain buffs. then you will see the true power of WJ, he's amazing