Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Miike’s profile pic

DID HE CHANGE IT TO A DEMO SHARK?!

Comments

• JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    Windows has crashed.
  • Everyone's pic was changed to a shark I think
  • Why is my pic a tact shark?
  • And I forgot how to change it
  • Checking the activity I found that @Kabam Miike did it all...CURSE YOU @Kabam Miike !!!
    Other than mine and a lot of other people.

DID THANOS TURN HALF OF NEW QUINTESSA’S POPULATION INTO SHARKS?!

Oops, wrong game.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Checking the activity I found that @Kabam Miike did it all...CURSE YOU @Kabam Miike !!!

You sure need more sense of humor.
  • Checking the activity I found that @Kabam Miike did it all...CURSE YOU @Kabam Miike !!!

You sure need more sense of humor.

My only problem is that I'm on the full site...I hate the full site...how do I get off it?
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Bwahahah I'm still Boney M
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    So many players have Sharkticon avatars I figured maybe Shark week is coming so I changed my avatar to my favorite sharkticon 👍😁
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    It's not a Demo Shark... Those are Yellow.

Does this mean Kabam employees get their own profile pics, like how originally your soundwave had a bit of a gold visor
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    Thanks for this interaction with the community Miike, definitely goes a long way.
    edited February 2019
    Can u imagine if we could buy the S-1000 he could take on any bot he doesn’t have any disadvantage, S-1000 is definitely a wild card
    Wonder what kind of parts we’d need to max him out ?
  • BaRdYaAmN wrote: »

Does this mean Kabam employees get their own profile pics, like how originally your soundwave had a bit of a gold visor

That's just me :tongue: Sadly, I lost that Soundwave image now, so I'll have to use something different when it's time to change back :disappointed:
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »

That's just me :tongue: Sadly, I lost that Soundwave image now, so I'll have to use something different when it's time to change back :disappointed:

@Kabam Miike Not All Hope is lost
    opc4fqrjhmp3.png
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »

Oh so there’s a time when you change back.
  • @Kabam Miike so...why did you turn half of the images to sharks? JUST A PLAIN AND SIMPLE QUESTION...PLEASE ANSWER (The caps are to make it clear...I'm not yelling)
  • @Kabam Miike so...why did you turn half of the images to sharks? JUST A PLAIN AND SIMPLE QUESTION...PLEASE ANSWER (The caps are to make it clear...I'm not yelling)

You'll see... Soon.
  • You mean it's not Shark Week? What am I to do with this bigger boat that I heard was needed?
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    edited February 2019
    You have an unnecessary amount of boat.
    And what’s with the half of us whom DIDNT have their profile pics changed?
  • You mean it's not Shark Week? What am I to do with this bigger boat that I heard was needed?

I have a suggestion
    nfvzseixvms1.jpg
    This is not a character suggestion, this is a joke. His name is Negatron
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485

You can set yours to that custom Wheelja-*ahem* Que profile pic you made not too long ago... 😏
  • Silent_AssassinSilent_Assassin Posts: 134
    edited February 2019
    @Kabam Miike so...why did you turn half of the images to sharks? JUST A PLAIN AND SIMPLE QUESTION...PLEASE ANSWER (The caps are to make it clear...I'm not yelling)

You'll see... Soon.

Hey @Kabam Miike you forgot to change mine to the gold Sharkticon too 🌚 I have a lot of love for these Sharkticons.
    You mean it's not Shark Week? What am I to do with this bigger boat that I heard was needed?

I sure hope we’re going to get Shark week 😁
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    It came from an s1000 post I put up earlier. He changed my profile pic also:)

You'll see... Soon.

S1000 is being added? Another shark week is coming? All characters become sharks? 5* sharks? HOW SOON?
  • 5* FEATURED SHARKTIKONS!?!? YAAAASSS!
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Bodyopus79 wrote: »
    5* FEATURED SHARKTIKONS!?!? YAAAASSS!

5* sharks don’t get me too worked up. At the moment, sharks are pretty much good for forging, but you can’t forge 5*s into other 5* bots. Shark week would be great if we are able to get more 4* sharks.

Also, I don’t see the excitement for the S-1000. Sure it’s cool and has the replicate ability, however, I think it won’t have any synergies with bots other than sharks. It doesn’t have class disadvantage from other bots, but it also won’t have class advantage either. I don’t see folks bringing this guy on spotlight missions or AM