Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Movie Megatron not receiving an attack bonus from Grindor unstoppable synergy.

I'm not entirely sure if this is a bug, or whether Movie Megatron is badly worded, but he's supposed to receive an attack buff, if he misses with a heavy attack while unstoppable. This works as intended when he receives unstoppable from health losses at 80/60/40.

My issue is that when he starts the fight unstoppable due to a Grindor synergy, I don't receive the attack bonus if I miss with a heavy.

Is this a bug, or is he only supposed to receive the bonus from his own unstoppable ability?

I was trying to find a use for the Grindor synergy, because as it stands it's fairly useless.
Tagged:

Comments

• JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    Nutjob wrote: »
    I'm not entirely sure if this is a bug, or whether Movie Megatron is badly worded, but he's supposed to receive an attack buff, if he misses with a heavy attack while unstoppable. This works as intended when he receives unstoppable from health losses at 80/60/40.

My issue is that when he starts the fight unstoppable due to a Grindor synergy, I don't receive the attack bonus if I miss with a heavy.

Is this a bug, or is he only supposed to receive the bonus from his own unstoppable ability?

I was trying to find a use for the Grindor synergy, because as it stands it's fairly useless.

Kabam should definitely fix this. This at least isn’t making movie megs too O.P., so Kabam doesn’t have an excuse not to fix this except the fact that they are wasting a precious half-hour when they can be working on MCoC.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    I think it works for me? Maybe your unstoppable runs out before the heavy actually gets to miss, since the requirement is rather literal in the fact you have to miss while unstoppable
  • NutjobNutjob Posts: 150
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    I think it works for me? Maybe your unstoppable runs out before the heavy actually gets to miss, since the requirement is rather literal in the fact you have to miss while unstoppable

Check again. I have tried firing a heavy as my first action in the fight. When I invariably miss, no buff appears. I also pause the game to check for an invisible buff, but there's nothing listed there either.

If the buff is triggering, there's no icon to show it. When my Megatron takes damage, an icon appears if I miss.

Also, the Grindor unstoppable is 6 seconds. It's much longer than Megatron's own unstoppable.

Trust me, I have more than enough time to miss a shot and check for the buff.
  • NutjobNutjob Posts: 150
    Actually, it may have been a temporary issue. I just tested it again and it worked.
  • Nutjob wrote: »
    Actually, it may have been a temporary issue. I just tested it again and it worked.

Let us know if this keeps happening!