Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

how about new MAPS AND 360 3D areas plus low commander condition

unlike the egypt chicago or any else map, we are bored of them , will we get any new 3d maps ?
also new splash and loading screen would make the game even more alive, c'mon if you cant give new bots, give us this and new base mods, a new base mod event or new mods would be amazing with abilities like unblockable, reflect ranged, absorb projectile, melee bleed making the raids more amazing rather than being everyday boring raids, i think robot resourse ability should be to gain power whenever blocking like in spotlight...
LOTS OF NEW THINGS COULD BE DONE, ARE YOU LACKING IDEAS OR YOU JUST DON'T HAVE TIME?
also this game is like a pay to win system...rewards are only obtained by the top 10 alliance members in every event..there should be rewards for us too..of course everyone cannot come 1st place but there must be another way,
i run arena 3 time a day to reach 1million points but still i be in the lower position, arena should be level limited..1 arena 4 the one from 50-60 , 1-40 ,30-40 and etc.
i dont know how the ftf community reacts of course they wont like it because the top alliance members are getting rewards and we aren't!

Comments

• Options
    DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    bacondude wrote: »
    unlike the egypt chicago or any else map, we are bored of them , will we get any new 3d maps ?
    also new splash and loading screen would make the game even more alive, c'mon if you cant give new bots, give us this and new base mods, a new base mod event or new mods would be amazing with abilities like unblockable, reflect ranged, absorb projectile, melee bleed making the raids more amazing rather than being everyday boring raids, i think robot resourse ability should be to gain power whenever blocking like in spotlight...
    LOTS OF NEW THINGS COULD BE DONE, ARE YOU LACKING IDEAS OR YOU JUST DON'T HAVE TIME?
    also this game is like a pay to win system...rewards are only obtained by the top 10 alliance members in every event..there should be rewards for us too..of course everyone cannot come 1st place but there must be another way,
    i run arena 3 time a day to reach 1million points but still i be in the lower position, arena should be level limited..1 arena 4 the one from 50-60 , 1-40 ,30-40 and etc.
    i dont know how the ftf community reacts of course they wont like it because the top alliance members are getting rewards and we aren't!

Then, You should step up your game and aim for the top 10.
  • Options
    BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    bacondude wrote: »

Geez.
    Wait till you grind to 2M points, then you find you've only made top 3%.
    Hahahah
    There are far more people without girlfriends than you think
  • Options
    BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    edited February 2019
    Hey @bacondude
    I did 1.944M points in Crystal Arenas.
    Position:
    l0dnca5myg7l.png

So technically 2M points gets you in the top 4%.