Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Bot ratings changing every few minutes

Anyone else noticing wonkyness today? Seems every time I go to my bots, ratings are being calculated differently. Have to close out game on iPad and reopen for it to go back to normal. It’s happened 3x in past 20 minutes. Maybe it’s masteries not being calculated?

Also not 100% sure but just forged several maxed 3* and rewarded 1000+ 4* shards. But when I went to crystals I’d swear it went to 3*. This one could be me mistaken with what 4* was at several minutes prior...but

Comments

• The bot pi bug has been around forever. Happens to me all the time. Its supposed to be just a visual bug.

If you received 3* shards for forging away 3* bots thats definetely a bug but its never happened to me and I've never seen that reported before so maybe that one is on your end.
  • Thanks for the reply. Yea I think the forge was just me being tired.

I’ve never missed a day in almost two years now and it’s the first I’ve ever encountered the bot issue while looking at roster. I’ll consider myself lucky it’s never happened prior. I’ve had it happen briefly when switching maps where daily T3 class will show more like T1 numbers. But it’s always cleared up the moment I move on map.

8w508b6f8rgk.jpeg
    y2lk1kh2v6yn.jpeg
    netxag774hp7.jpeg
    fyfb0upeu2vg.jpeg
  • Then there was this one last night. Guess he was supposed to just die when I hit fight.

2vfabnk66me0.jpeg
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited February 2019
    Then there was this one last night. Guess he was supposed to just die when I hit fight.

2vfabnk66me0.jpeg

Drift wanted to commit hara kiri as soon as he saw how high Megatronous' IP was lol