Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Sharkticon Week Returns! Feb 28 - Mar 7

Comments

• VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    In MCOC it takes two unrelated Class Catalylists for some champs... ie Demo and Tech. Could be something like that.
    I wish we could buy shark crystals!
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Vavatron wrote: »

Don't worry, you'll have your chance at shark crystals.
    edited February 2019
    JKL wrote: »

Don't worry, you'll have your chance at shark crystals.

@JKL what makes you say that?

Not complaining, just wondering it I missed something.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Disappointed to see 4*s become 5*s that's all.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    Yes that’s something I’ve always questioned what sparks are used to rank up a Golden Class ??????

Any T3C i reckon
  • NidRobNidRob Posts: 202
    edited February 2019
    I’m excited! Thanks guys.

Excited!!! I’m totally upset from these 5* sharks, what the purpose for them!!! Other than a new update releasing 6* bots.
    It’s better to wait and see before judging.
    edited February 2019
    I’m cool with 6 stars because of forging mechanism.

6 star to me, means continued development of the game I love!

Also, don’t sweat it @NidRob look how long 4 star sharks were around before 5 star bots were introduced. It could be December before we see the introduction of 6 stars (I’m gonna regret this prediction).

But again, if Act 4 and other content justifies them... I’m game!

What? Isn't it a lame way to beat a dead horse instead?
    edited February 2019

What? Isn't it a lame way to beat a dead horse instead?

Not if fun and challenging content predicates it, and new implementation of SP3 mini-games, etc.

I’ve always said... (nearly my first post on these forums) that 6 stars, 7 stars, and so on, actually makes sense with forging.

It’s the game’s Namesake! What did you expect!
  • Though I don’t really use my Sharkticons, I do find it interesting that Kabam is going to bring the Sharkticons up to that Five Star level. However, I still hope that you guys plan to incorporate a new bot( not including S-1000, as anyone who has completed ACT 2 and ACT 3 havev
  • Seen what a nuisance he can be.) I am just asking for a possible hint at a new bot that has never made a game appearance before. If you guys are planning on releasing new bots, a hint would be greatly appreciated. 😄😄😄
    @Vavatron Pretty sure shark crystals were also available for energon during the last shark week. Unless my memory is failing me badly :D
    Kabam keeps forcing people to do things: Upon seeing this announcement, many of us rushed to forge away all 4* sharks repeatedly until less than 2000 4* shards are left.

• Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485

Hopefully 6 star bots, if released, will not be a way to hide non-development of the game — a way to distract us from seeing that we’re still doing the same AM and reforged spotlights, but now with 6 stars!

If they start to release content or a new game mode that requires bots stronger than ranked/leveled/forged up 5 stars, then 6 stars sounds exciting. Till then it’s... you know. However, I still feel like it’s a pain just to be able to get 5 star bots.
  • We still don't get Skybyte.

Something is better than nothing.
  • We still don't get Skybyte.

Something is better than nothing.

Hopefully, if this game lives long enough. We'll get him next year. I'm optimistic, I know.
    i5dgor224uib.gif
  • It’s gonna hurt forging all my 4* but I want that S-1000 5*! 🙏🏾🤞🏾
  • How about letting us buy S-1000 with bot chips during the event also @Kabam Miike ? I’d buy it it.
  • HrockHrock Posts: 132
    Unless there is real new content im sure not wasting time on any idea of 6*s. Who needs to chase scaling anymore....1 vs 10, 2 vs 20. No to a lost year working on Prowl number #3.
  • NidRobNidRob Posts: 202
    ewktdbkmkxw9.png

Seriously!!! @that1guy you brought a 12k rating team to attack my base!!! That’s the result of overconfident
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Maybe wanted to use beast purification, I'm certainly loving it
    It’s gonna hurt forging all my 4* but I want that S-1000 5*! 🙏🏾🤞🏾

Why? For collecting or are you planning on using in AM/spotlight?
  • that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    edited February 2019
    NidRob wrote: »
    ewktdbkmkxw9.png

Seriously!!! @that1guy you brought a 12k rating team to attack my base!!! That’s the result of overconfident

Done it before at other bases! Your Megatronus was just being very very hesitant to use any specials, and just blasted my bots with special 3s.
    edited February 2019
    So, I know I’m a junkie... but I totally want to buy a ton of shark crystals and roll for all of the 5 star sharks. Yes, I know there is no practical reason to do this... I don’t care.

Take my money @kabam.
    Hey @Kabam Miike are you sure the top prize for the Shark Event is merely 500 5* shards?
    Compared to normal leadership synergies, the ones between sharks see a swap between tact (now +attack rating) and brawler (now +armor).
  • @Vavatron That will make you a whale swimming amongst the sharks.

Sorry, I just couldn't help telling you that. :#
    What if I don't Forge until after the event ends?

No worries! You will still receive Sharkticon Crystal Shards when Forging Sharkticons after the event, but keep in mind these Sharkticons may no longer be available to obtain!

Are the 5 star sharks going to be permanently in the game? Does this part here imply that the 5 star versions are going away and we’ll be back to getting 4 star shards from forging 4 stars? Or is this just the standard for saying that they’ll only be available whenever the shark crystals appear in the raid store?
    So, I know I’m a junkie... but I totally want to buy a ton of shark crystals and roll for all of the 5 star sharks. Yes, I know there is no practical reason to do this... I don’t care.

Take my money @kabam.

Looks like a missed opportunity here for Kabam (and yourself).