Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Daily Missions

Any reason why we cant farm T3 Basic Cats in the daily missions. I see we can farm T3 Class Cats.

Thanks (Trying to come back to this game)

Comments

• Options
    I agree that would be nice to have T3 basic as part of spark trial daily. You can always raid and get 2x500 T3 basic essence for 12k + 10k raid chip daily.
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Cats? Wrong game dude
    Anyways, T3 spark essence can literally be bought from the raid store for 12k chips, not to mention how easy it is to get free T3s from spotlight missions and AM
  • Options
    I agree that we need a Basic T3 daily mission.. especially with the cost of leveling up the 4* and the 5* bots. requiring 3 and 4 of them. Unless you have a terrific team .. the Alliance Mission never gives more then a few parts, rarely enough to for a full spark. And spending raid chips helps but only 1k.. it will take over 10 days.
  • Options
    BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    How about T1 & T2 alpha missions? Remember a T1 alpha mission from a while ago but barely got any T1 essence (think it was about 500?)