Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

How to leave the entire forum?

Comments

• Are you trying to create a secondary account or just vanish from the forums altogether?

I’m the latter case you could just.... not sign in to the forums I guess. In the former, maybe ask kabam to manually sign you out.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Just sign out from the menu:

jaiwzryafzop.png

Then all you have to do is delete bookmarks, cache, etc so there is no trace of FTF forums on your phone..

You can always go the extra mile and talk to Agent K for a memory wipe.
  • EliteDragonEliteDragon Posts: 146
    Sorry for my English, I want to leave the Full Site, can you help me? But anyway thank you so that I can leave the forum Mcoc.
  • Do you mean your on the full site in the menu?

If that’s the case, scroll down to the bottom of the forums submenu and ‘return to mobile site’ should be there. I’d imagine mcoc’s is the same, although haven’t actually joined that forum, so could be wrong
  • Do you mean your on the full site in the menu?

If that’s the case, scroll down to the bottom of the forums submenu and ‘return to mobile site’ should be there. I’d imagine mcoc’s is the same, although haven’t actually joined that forum, so could be wrong

Here's an image to add in on this:
    6r2sluh9yskg.png
    And MCOC's is the same.
  • EliteDragonEliteDragon Posts: 146
    Thank you.