Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

The value of a 4-star

The 4* Optimus Prime MV1 is up for sale as part of a £99.99 bundle, so this begs the question whether Kabam will begin making 4* bots available for purchase as well as through crystals.

Personally I'd part with £49.99 as a standalone cost for a 4* without any frills!

Comments

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited June 2017
    A 4* is worth $20-30.

Don't tell them you're willing to pay £50... We've already told them what our threshold is through previous offers...

The cost of the MV1 package is based off of what alpha essence is currently worth to the player community, the bot is the bonus not the main attraction.
  • STORMZZSTORMZZ Posts: 57
    They're not worth anything as they're pixels and £20 is more than enough. Sell them at that price and you might have more people buy them. Not really fussed as I'm not wasting my time paying for them. The new deal to pay 70 energon,then 9 million there after is laughable so after the ludicrous Prime deal it's obvious nobody listens. Some people will be gutted as they can't buy them infinite so they can rank up them hardcore 3*s. I'll only imagine how long this will go on for, considering my Marvel account is at 320k now and I've not been playing it. Probably 3017 I'll have my 4*s at rank2 so not that long at this rate.
  • SepsisSepsis Posts: 63
    The figure I came up with was a tentative rumination based on the amount I once spent on the 'other' Transformers game...in order to pull a 4*. Naturally I'd rather not pay a heap anyway...and with my complement of 3* plus my 4* Windblade...I'm very content right now!!
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    edited June 2017
    you are out of your mind if you'd pay 100 bucks for MV1 4*.. without the 2 alphas required to rank 2 him, it is WORSE than a 3*. So why even bother?

If it's 100 bucks with the all the materials given to help you rank him to the next tier then yes it's worth it. If it's just a skeleton 4* MV1 then 50 bucks is the correct price! not a stupid unethical 100 bucks price tag!