Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Just a though to make Easy, Med, and Hard spotlight relevant for higher Commander rank players

2»

Comments

• Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    This is my main team
    ww8a3vfbbagq.png
    They are my instruments of destruction.
    I would rank up my 5* megs but i wating to dupe him or see if og comes in the store and save for him

Awesome bots man 👍💪
  • Options
    TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    My top line is nowhere near as good as everyone elses... but this lineup helped me 100% Expert.

nvba8vuib6f1.png

I’ve been staying in a weaker Alliance to help out some of the newer fighters as well, so I have not gotten as many of the big rewards most of you have. What I have done instead is focused on building a deep roster that can help in Arenas. Eventually, I’ll get up to many of your levels, but for now, I’m content with my weaker bots.

• Options
    BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Technobot wrote: »
    My top line is nowhere near as good as everyone elses... but this lineup helped me 100% Expert.

nvba8vuib6f1.png

I’ve been staying in a weaker Alliance to help out some of the newer fighters as well, so I have not gotten as many of the big rewards most of you have. What I have done instead is focused on building a deep roster that can help in Arenas. Eventually, I’ll get up to many of your levels, but for now, I’m content with my weaker bots.

That's a plenty capable squad.
    Awesome-sauce and deceptively deadly.
  • Options
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    This is my main team
    ww8a3vfbbagq.png
    I would rank up my 5* megs but i wating to dupe him or see if og comes in the store and save for him

Awesome bots man 👍💪
    Thanks man

• Options
    This is my main team
    ww8a3vfbbagq.png

Awesome bots man 👍💪
    Thanks man

You’re welcome 😊
  • Options
    Technobot wrote: »

nvba8vuib6f1.png

I cant beat the megatronus in the expert part, the 7k one. Hes just way to hard and us lower guys want to quit because hes way too hard. Im trying with my R5 op og / ih/ cyclonus / R4 windblade, R4 MV1

Anyone can help?????
  • Options
    EliteDragonEliteDragon Posts: 146
    After they took the new bots and spotlight, I gave up the easy and medium, now I'm exploring 100% difficult and when I have the patience and time the expert concludes. Unfortunately this month I could not complete 100% hard but that's fine, so it would be interesting something like that @McBusket.
    I'll leave my teams here:

Hard (I like to improve my skills with other bots)
    xdiiaksbg14c.jpg
    Expert (This is my Time A).
    rqou580wwd9f.jpg
  • Options
    They need to balance the player base. They had this same problem with MCOC and did a good job getting newer players up to a competitive level so they could make harder content for a LARGER subset of players.

Huh? What do I mean? The players on this chat who always post here wanting a harder challenge or more content are the players from the top alliances getting the best AM rewards, many of which were beta players who started with a roster advantage. The top has stayed the top.

These past few months were suppose to be about helping the players improve their account; however, anybody with a serious plan for the future of their account should be saving ALL their generic bot chips for Megatronus, OG Prime or Ratchet.

Ratchet was in the holiday crystal too. Make him available for everyone.

But Megatronus and OG Prime really need to be open for the player base to earn.

If Kabam made the top bots available for everyone to earn, they could make harder content for EVERYONE. 2c
  • Options
    Megatronus was made available for everyone
  • Options
    Megatronus was made available for everyone.
    You could have buy it with chips.
    And it was given for free in calendar.
    One of the best bot in game, more than 5000 pi when max forged 4r5, for free.

I'm an old player here, so yes, I have a strong roster. But believe me, it took time and efforts to build it.
    It's way easier nowadays, and the baby account I started a few months ago already has bots I couldn't have dreamt of when I started my main account 2 years ago.
    And this baby account is able to complete Master. Not to rank high on arena or to show off a bot collection.

Hard content is accessible, It's a matter of choice.
  • Options
    My post was about 5* bots, and NEW content harder than what we currently have for top players not feeling challenged.

Megatronus 5* was only kind of available for everyone... he was an early 5* bot for the cost of 1,000,000 chips. Most players did NOT have the resources to acquire him at that time. I know I didn’t. And I’m not a scrub player.

My in game name is same so you can look me up. I have a r4 5*, a couple T3 Alphas in my stash from finishing Master. Now I’m ready to buy a decent 5* bot for the hefty price of 1,000,000 chips. But I’ve been saving for quite awhile, and it takes a long time to save that much.

My comments aren’t about finishing current content. It’s about the players on these forums wanting MORE harder content than what we currently have. If I had a r5 5* Megatronus or r5 5* OG Prime I’d feel the same way that the game is too easy. But you can’t expect Kabam to go crazy creating new content that’s only doable for a small percentage of players. You need more players to get to that point for it to be worth while on the developers part.
  • Options
    McBusketMcBusket Posts: 174
    No offense though I think ALL of us forgot the original reason for my post most of US rank 40 and above we are begging for harder content. And from a developer side of the funds are not there at the moment I feel I gave a VERY logical way of making the easier content worth while for us players to be FORCED to use lower ranked bots as long as there is a reward for us at the end of the day.

If anyone feels like this is incorrect go ahead run medium path 3.2 hardest with a squad LOWER than the recommendation and complete it. Post your findings let’s go ahead and be the Ginny pigs for kabam.

It was actually a lot harder than what I expected and took up more time than just AUTO running with my OP BOTS. I’m trying for us to have more expierence for what is pretty much in place all it takes is a fewer MINOR modifications for people rank 40 and above. Not unless someone else has a great idea instead of the usual NEW BOTS NEW CONTENT. Trying to help kabam and US for a little bit of a dry spell.
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    McBusket wrote: »
    No offense though I think ALL of us forgot the original reason for my post most of US rank 40 and above we are begging for harder content. And from a developer side of the funds are not there at the moment I feel I gave a VERY logical way of making the easier content worth while for us players to be FORCED to use lower ranked bots as long as there is a reward for us at the end of the day.

If anyone feels like this is incorrect go ahead run medium path 3.2 hardest with a squad LOWER than the recommendation and complete it. Post your findings let’s go ahead and be the Ginny pigs for kabam.

It was actually a lot harder than what I expected and took up more time than just AUTO running with my OP BOTS. I’m trying for us to have more expierence for what is pretty much in place all it takes is a fewer MINOR modifications for people rank 40 and above. Not unless someone else has a great idea instead of the usual NEW BOTS NEW CONTENT. Trying to help kabam and US for a little bit of a dry spell.

It’s nice 👍 that you’re giving a suggestion please don’t be affended by my comment, everyone has 4stars these days just log in everyday to get the calendar prize you’ll also receive a T3 Class Spark to max your 4star
    Players can 100% Master with just max 4*s, we got here by starting with scratch
    New Players today are getting 4stars for free just starting that’s just unbelievable I would’ve been jumping through the ceiling if that happened to me
    It took me till level 40 to get my 1st 4* I had awful crystal luck just 2stars and a few 3*s lol 😂
    In time Kabam’s newest players will become top players it just takes time, work, and patience 😁
  • Options
    TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    Well, I will admit that I am taking a new approach to the Easy & Medium Galvatron Rising Special missions this month...

beyxerib12a2.png

My Beast Team will handle the Hard Special Mission. Gonna give my big bots a break until Expert.
  • Options
    magnusprime777magnusprime777 Posts: 326
    edited March 2019
    The old 2star days are over for me now unless Kabam starts a 2star Challenge ppflm06439o0.png
    It took almost a year to build this roster I was able to start 100% completing Master a few months ago and I’m really enjoying the better rewards 😊
    Ken wrote: »
    i3kfh7gvvgm2.jpg
    That's nice heres mine @Jazz444 hi tho windbee

@Jazz444 and @Ken aka Windbee Prime and MadeonZ Awesome bots there guys!!
    Here’s my Beast Wars team (also my top squad)
    22gifuoe3htz.png
    bq4qip395jw7.png

I had to take 2 pics cause I wanted to show Dinobot too.
    I’m trying to fully max their forge/sig
  • Options
    @magnusprime777 nice 👍 beast squad