Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

What is most Important to you to be added to the game?

What is most Important to you to be added to the game? 40 votes

New Bots
52%
Silent_AssassinBeastdadCheifloadedChuck_CanuckRaptor22SonerbabaDrShotgunBarricade1776ZettatronBntyhntr3232_0_Butt_Stabber_0Jazz444CeltDeadMemeBoiTimfrancoSinSorrow_EUJellybeeDimkamishkin26121990Megatrom小龙女 21 votes
Act 4
30%
BumblebeeJoker69FulMetalGrimlokDaveJLNemesisUnknownB_KassVavatronTechnobotRC23842CarrotBoy2kJohn_HopkinsHijacker2531 12 votes
New AM
10%
Faithz17ParadoxFuryBi1b0Baggins8e_Docteur 4 votes
Warpath
7%
PhatBoy123Warrior2410Primerprime5 3 votes

Comments

• MegatromMegatrom Posts: 121
    New Bots
    I am up for New Bots and rework Grindor and Hound New Bots would make the game very fun and also new arenas like Cybertron would be amazing! Or the arena where Optimus and Megatron fought in Fall of Cybertron final battle
  • A bug remover
  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    Act 4
    Act 4 is long overdue. But on the other token, new bots are important as well.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    edited March 2019
    New Bots
    I want everything listed lol 😆
    New bots again can definitely get the ball rolling
    The New AM coming soon will be awesome 👏
    Act4 is a must we’ve waited a year lol 😂
    Warpath is definitely at the top of my bot request list
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    You forgot a new mode as an option. Everything listed is still more of the same.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Act 4
    Act 4 for me, followed by new spotlights and then new AM. New bots would be nice but I can wait
  • Act 4 need to raise cammander max level
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Money.
  • Act 4
    JKL wrote: »
    You forgot a new mode as an option. Everything listed is still more of the same.

Yeah i realized that afterward, and i dont think i could edit.

• DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    New Bots
    I loved the monthly excitement of a new bot. I do enjoy the 5*s available, even though I haven't bought one yet.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    A new gamemode. They could bring Dungeons in this game, rehash it and call it I don't know uhhh...Mythical Missions? and I'll still be fine to me.
    The other options seem ehhhhhhh
  • Warpath
    @PhatBoy123 I'm with you, fam
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Content in general for me
  • I want an alliance death match. 🤣
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    I want an alliance death match. 🤣

Watch out, here comes our 8 man (on a good day) alliance!

THE OTHERS WEE THEIR TROUSERS IN FEAR
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    Warpath

I see you too are a man of intelligence.
  • Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
    edited March 2019
    Warpath
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »

I see you too are a man of intelligence.

And you a man of class as well
  • BlackRazak wrote: »
    I want an alliance death match. 🤣

Watch out, here comes our 8 man (on a good day) alliance!

THE OTHERS WEE THEIR TROUSERS IN FEAR

We have a few one man wrecking crew on the team. Gladly play a handicap death match.
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    uh.. everything mentioned above?
  • Canuck33Canuck33 Posts: 244
    Yea its a combination of new bots, and some form of a new game mode and or more frequent gauntlet type challenges for me. New bots keep me interested in the grind for the most part.

Raids are extremely boring imo, I'd gladly replace them for a more interesting game mode.

and just brainstorming but using the alliance wars style, what if that's how you built a dungeon mode? You build your dungeon using say 6 alliance members, up to 3 dungeons per alliance. And keeping the raid format you can select to play dungeon mode with maybe 3 teammates a couple times per day. you have to team up and strategize with the bots you bring, need communication and coordination, and earn rewards for the alliance possibly.
    then have a raid leaderboard for the alliance instead of the individual. obviously tons of options here but interesting thought.
  • New Bots
    Generally more focus on game content, less on micro transactions. Bug fixes (like that could not backdash while back on the wall) better game mechanicks, like more about skill, less about bot number. Real-time PvP (without bot upgrades, all opened their special, but same power number) after thease fixes: Swindle and Blitzwing (G1)
  • New Bots
    Beast Hunters Predaking should be a nice addition.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    New Bots
    I want any Combiner team 😆
  • Warrior2410Warrior2410 Posts: 154
    Warpath
    Warpath counts as a new bot. WARPATH FOR APRIL!