Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Are you going to put the characters of Transformers Dark of the Moon Movie in a future?

I would like to play with Soundwave or Wreckers because they are my favorite characters.
Thanks for creating this game, it is very good and I like it very much.
Tagged:

Comments

• I would suggest so but this is beta so they are testing the base of the game to make sure it is stable and working properly and using the skeletons of the classes of the bots we have now, others can be made.
  • We have plans for lots and lots of Bots to be added in the future! Right now, I'm not sure who we are working on, but who knows who will be added in the future?
  • Tezz001Tezz001 Posts: 53
    I just hope for more G1 bots over bayformer bots
  • I hope to see more IDW bots and some " The Last Knight " characters.
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    Definitely wouldn't mind seeing more IDW designs, and maybe some from War for/Fall of Cybertron
  • Alkaiser_93Alkaiser_93 Posts: 249
    War/Fall for Cybertron had amazing designs both robot and alt-mode. Also, IDW bots would be cool. Specially Arcee with those gundam-like beam sabers
  • MoYLockMoYLock Posts: 5
    More movie bots would be appreciated. I hope
    I'm tired of the G1, colored shoe box characters.
  • MoYLock wrote: »
    More movie bots would be appreciated. I hope
    I'm tired of the G1, colored shoe box characters.

Hey dude i see that you got flaged, if you got a warning can you send a screenshot? Thanks.