Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Unintentional dashes - request for change

Kabam, would it be possible to make it so that approximately the left-most 20% of the screen DOES NOT accept a left-to-right swipe as input?

I am CONSTANTLY making unintended dashes across the screen when I'm actually trying to swipe up or down to sidestep. It would be a tremendous boon if that move simply weren't possible.

Since I'm sure there are some players who use their left thumbs for all movement including dashes, this would need to be an optional setting. When enabled, maybe you could even display subtle "yardage marker" arrows at the top and bottom of the screen to indicate where the invisible line is.

It would be greatly appreciated if y'all will look into something like this.

Comments

• Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    You are lucky. I’m constantly trying to make dashes and my bot just stands there sometimes. Then I need to react quickly before I get hit. Sometimes trying to dash from left side works, sometimes trying to dash from right side works. So I kinda just range and avoid dashing in to melee altogether.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    My bot runs forward when I don't want him to and refuses to move when I do. Try to pop off a ranged shot and he just stands there swinging and kicking at air.