Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

8k squad beating 2.5k squad regularly

小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
edited March 2019 in General Discussion
ixw1zppmsojc.png
Man those base defence are just basically none existent.
(As long as I am not against 5k Bonecrusher and ham accelerator)

Btw, my stats page says (my 7k Defense)
Raid attacks won: 300
Raid defends won: 3

My attack squad
4.2k+2.4k+2.4k

Comments

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    If you have trouble against BC on HA, you need start preparing for HA-nanojack now.
  • 小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
    If you have trouble against BC on HA, you need start preparing for HA-nanojack now.
    Doesn’t my rino bleed cancel his heal?
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Bonecrusher on HA shouldn't be an issue. He's the easiest to counter these days. Grimlock, MV1, Tantrum, Primal, any Beast team synergy....all cancel HA bleeds
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    Bonecrusher on HA shouldn't be an issue. He's the easiest to counter these days. Grimlock, MV1, Tantrum, Primal, any Beast team synergy....all cancel HA bleeds

Duped Tantrum is my go-to against the BC/HA combo, due to his Frenzy Signature. Basically, every time Tantrum rushes in to attack, he gets a Melee Buff & every 3rd Melee Buff triggers Frenzy which purifies all Debuffs (such as Bleed) and nullifies any debuffs for the duration of Frenzy. It also nullifies the HA debuff as long as the opposing bot does not inflict another post-Frenzy debuff on Tantrum. So I can be super-aggressive with Tantrum vs the BC/HA combo.