Annoying mods that ruin gameplay

Hi Kabam Mike and Vydious

Please get rid of the annoying mods that you guys seem to use over and over again. Namely, Focused Frenzy and the “phobia” mods. These mods absolutely ruin the gameplay. For instance, with the Focused Frenzy mod, it literally forces you to spend 2/3rds of the fight evading, blocking, and running away from your opponent. Why would you want a mod that dictates the fight like that?

The same goes for the “phobia” mods. It basically forces you to bring a very specific batch of bots on a solo mission, essentially removing part of the fun in solo missions, which is assembling your favourite combination of bots.

Please get rid of these as these are awful mods to use month after month.

Thanks,

Brian

Comments

  • Mr_WonderfulMr_Wonderful Posts: 741
    G
    Stugats wrote: »
    Hi Kabam Mike and Vydious

    Please get rid of the annoying mods that you guys seem to use over and over again. Namely, Focused Frenzy and the “phobia” mods. These mods absolutely ruin the gameplay. For instance, with the Focused Frenzy mod, it literally forces you to spend 2/3rds of the fight evading, blocking, and running away from your opponent. Why would you want a mod that dictates the fight like that?

    The same goes for the “phobia” mods. It basically forces you to bring a very specific batch of bots on a solo mission, essentially removing part of the fun in solo missions, which is assembling your favourite combination of bots.

    Please get rid of these as these are awful mods to use month after month.

    Thanks,

    Brian

    At least they ditched energon shield a while back.....

    Just bring any DOT bot, any that can consistently keep a bleed or shock will do the job for phobia paths. Just takes a little longer is all.

    Shockwave, windblade or drift would be my ideal choices there. Or a high sig og prime. Galvatron and megatronus dark burn is also unaffected by the mod.

    As for focused frenzy, if possible, I would bring tantrum, wheeljack if duped, and cyclonus if going the full path. Tantrum is the only bot that has a good unstoppable time, you can just smash the unstoppable out of them, or go with cyclonus who outright nullifies the unstoppable. There are counters to them
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,371
    Any power gaining mods or resistance mods... I guess evade melee too since the counter for it is rather specific.
    There the one's I can be happy knowing don't exist anymore
  • Avacalhator_1Avacalhator_1 Posts: 100
    Guys, anyone else noticed that all or nothing mod is broken?
    I got a several E2 in that path!
  • JKLJKL Posts: 755
    Let's just get rid of all mods ;)

    Unless mods create an unbeatable situation, I see no issues. It's great to have those specialist bots like Cyclonus, Blaster, Jazz, etc. that you can mix and match in as needed.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 1,923
    0fokh6171ajx.png
    I pulled my Megatronus out of the AM earlier today I discovered that spamming SP1 against Master 3.1 Megatron boss works excellent 😁
    Just figured I’d share 😊
    Shockwave, Prowl, Kickback, Wheeljack, Soundwave, or Rhinox would work just as good but definitely keep an eye 👁 out for his duplicate mod
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 525
    JKL wrote: »
    Let's just get rid of all mods ;)

    Unless mods create an unbeatable situation, I see no issues. It's great to have those specialist bots like Cyclonus, Blaster, Jazz, etc. that you can mix and match in as needed.

    I couldn't agree more with this. Its kinda boring if the mods are easy to beat.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,666
    Git gud
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,371
    For mv Megatron I simply used Megatronus then shockwave if he dies
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,666
    edited March 11
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    For mv Megatron I simply used Megatronus then shockwave if he dies

    Shockwave is a Far better choice than Tronus against AON Megs. He feeds off of Megs’ lasers and turn them into electricity to zap the living hell out of him. Not only that, his SP2 can completely negate Megs’ annoying signature ability. All hail Megatron? More like... All hail Science!
    Shockwave is THE MVP for this fight
  • Mr_WonderfulMr_Wonderful Posts: 741
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    For mv Megatron I simply used Megatronus then shockwave if he dies

    Shockwave is a Far better choice than Tronus against AON Megs. He feeds off of Megs’ lasers and turn them into electricity to zap the living hell out of him. Not only that, his SP2 can completely negate Megs’ annoying signature ability. All hail Megatron? More like... All hail Science!
    Shockwave is THE MVP for this fight

    To be fair, there isn’t much in this game shockwave can’t take on. He really rules the roost this month though, with maybe the exception of Magnus. However his sig gave me a little extra time against him with shockwave. Funny how even that came into good use this month.

    It’s a shame this spotlight was out before his buff, by maybe a couple months at most. Would have saved a lot of people a lot of hassle.

    If only he converted shock DOT’s into shock charges..... not that he needs it, but it seems like it would be a good fit.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,371
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    For mv Megatron I simply used Megatronus then shockwave if he dies

    Shockwave is a Far better choice than Tronus against AON Megs. He feeds off of Megs’ lasers and turn them into electricity to zap the living hell out of him. Not only that, his SP2 can completely negate Megs’ annoying signature ability. All hail Megatron? More like... All hail Science!
    Shockwave is THE MVP for this fight

    Wheeljack is also good, especially with the addition of nano repair, he was also used for the last few runs I made before the 100%
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 630
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    For mv Megatron I simply used Megatronus then shockwave if he dies

    Shockwave is a Far better choice than Tronus against AON Megs. He feeds off of Megs’ lasers and turn them into electricity to zap the living hell out of him. Not only that, his SP2 can completely negate Megs’ annoying signature ability. All hail Megatron? More like... All hail Science!
    Shockwave is THE MVP for this fight


    If only he converted shock DOT’s into shock charges..... not that he needs it, but it seems like it would be a good fit.

    If he converted Shock DOT into Charges you could heal using that JF synergy and essentially dethrone Ratchet as the top self healing bot in the game. It would be wondrous.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,732
    Stugats wrote: »
    Hi Kabam Mike and Vydious

    Please get rid of the annoying mods that you guys seem to use over and over again. Namely, Focused Frenzy and the “phobia” mods. These mods absolutely ruin the gameplay. For instance, with the Focused Frenzy mod, it literally forces you to spend 2/3rds of the fight evading, blocking, and running away from your opponent. Why would you want a mod that dictates the fight like that?

    The same goes for the “phobia” mods. It basically forces you to bring a very specific batch of bots on a solo mission, essentially removing part of the fun in solo missions, which is assembling your favourite combination of bots.

    Please get rid of these as these are awful mods to use month after month.

    Thanks,

    Brian

    Now I understand why you chose the name Stugats.


    Fitting.

  • Jcrack1403Jcrack1403 Posts: 1
    I agree with him with the mods but don´t get rid of them just don´t use them as frequently as right now for instance the cycle resist has been used almost every spothlight. This mods make the fights a little bit longer than they are supposed to be.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,666
    Jcrack1403 wrote: »
    I agree with him with the mods but don´t get rid of them just don´t use them as frequently as right now for instance the cycle resist has been used almost every spothlight. This mods make the fights a little bit longer than they are supposed to be.

    Cycle Resist has been used in almost every spotlight, making it the easiest mod to fight against, ever... I do wonder if the same thing applies to Frenzy and Absorb Ranged
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,379
    edited March 12
    Talking about mods,
    Wheeljack / Nanojack on HA is laughably easy.
    Same with Megatronus on RR.
    Hah!
    Kabam, get rid of these joke combos.
    They're too easy!
    Heh 😥😥😥
Sign In or Register to comment.