Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Poor cell signal vs rage quit

Hi
I commute by bus everyday , there are places where cellular coverage is sparse or non-existent , this causes signal loss and my fight will quit almost immediately.

I then lose half my health if I’m in am etc

Is there no way to tie in the accelerometer and wireless signal strength to tell the game I’m travelling and not to quit my fight? Can gps be used , with permission, to collate and corellate areas of signal loss with geographic position ? Can the game be taught to issue health penalties in context of how the fight was going ( eg if I’m winning , little or no health lost , then no health penalty ) ? Can health penalties scale with rage-quit history or reputation?

Is there not a way to set machine learning in this because it’s farcical to lose half your health when you haven’t been hit and the a.i. Is about to lose . Unless the a.i. Is rage quitting , then all of this is moot.

If anyone has any useful insight I’d be grateful to hear what your thoughts are.

Thanks.

Comments

• BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    @Bazzatron1979 unfortunately, crappy carrier service, now coupled with flickering characters (new symptom the game is about to crash) will deal a 1-2 punch and KO your bot.
    Had happened twice (so far) during raids and I'm not a happy bunny

@Kabam Vydious surely the OPs suggestion should be looked at

Ninja AI, i can take.
    Losing due to spotty data? No thanks
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    edited March 2019
    Where is crash recovery from that other game which I haven't seen an in-game ad for in a year but just saw 3 in the last week and now has an arcade game at Dave and Buster's?
  • Poor argument, the same can be said for Wi-Fi hiccup. It's also a poor argument, if you ride a daily route, you should know where is spotty reception along the route and not play a round. I have ridden buses, subways, and commuter railroads and with 3 mobile carriers (AT&T, Verizon Wireless, and T-Mobile), I know when spotty service kicks in and with which carrier. I time things (loading time and tike to finish a round) and I will not begin a new round if I know I am either going to be in a dead zone or spotty coverage. You're likely going from one cell tower to another cell tower, **** will happen during gaming.

I am sure most of us have eaten a half health penalty.
  • Im asking to improve the robustness of the game , what I propose is not impossible or implausible. The burden of ameliorating a games shortcomings should not be on the consumer. I would like to play uninterrupted on my bus journey, that’s not unreasonable .
    Everyone has taken the half health hit. A noticeable number of times. It is tolerated because it has to be. If nobody airs their feelings about it , it will not be a priority to be addressed.