Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Megatronus special attack dodging

For most bots, I can easily bait and dodge special skills lvl 1 and lvl 2 (not lvl 3 ult).

But megatronus special seem to be instantaneous lighting strike and stun. Can you even dodge that?

He is so overpowered

Comments

• MegatromMegatrom Posts: 121
    小龙女 wrote: »
    For most bots, I can easily bait and dodge special skills lvl 1 and lvl 2 (not lvl 3 ult).

But megatronus special seem to be instantaneous lighting strike and stun. Can you even dodge that?

He is so overpowered

Well duh he is a Prime he dearsve to be powerful he is not just a normal Bot
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812

He is so overpowered

You might wanna check out @Inqosly "iNightSkies" YT channel for that.
    Definitely doable.
  • 小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
    Megatrom wrote: »

He is so overpowered

Well duh he is a Prime he dearsve to be powerful he is not just a normal Bot

Megatron, Optimus, they have one of the easiest skills the dodge
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Wait till you are familiar with his moves. You just didn't find the sweet spot yet. Meaty dash-in is the easiest way of baiting his specials.
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    To avoid SP1 - sidestep twice, each time just as he throws his fireball at you

To avoid SP2 - sidestep the first shot then backstep just as he lunges at you (or backstep twice)
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Git gud
  • Hbomb76Hbomb76 Posts: 101
    Overpowered 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • 小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
    Faithz17 wrote: »

To avoid SP2 - sidestep the first shot then backstep just as he lunges at you (or backstep twice)

I will have to try out, I thought he does it too fast to react.

Feels like I need to train my dancing skills lol
  • that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    To give you a better idea when he likes to fire off his specials, if there's a big distance between you two, let him walk up to you. Then as he's getting close to you, that's when the AI likes to use the special most of the time. Once you're able to time it, it becomes easier. He also likes to use it when you're back up against the wall as you're trying to maneuver around.