Increasing energons after completing harder special missions

Hi everyone,

Why the energon prizes are the same for easy and special missions? I think it has to be increased for higher difficulty levels.

Comments

  • MegatromMegatrom Posts: 121
    omernuz wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

    Why the energon prizes are the same for easy and special missions? I think it has to be increased for higher difficulty levels.

    I posted same thing about this they also should add Energon rewards when you got full list friends
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 1,820
    They already increased spark and bot-related rewards for harder spotlight missions. If you want moar energon, just do moar spotlight difficulties like everyone does
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,337
    edited March 13
    There's 750 energon to be had for fully exploring all difficulties every month.

    Add to that the 175 energon from daily achievements and ads every week... then the 100 energon on the monthly calendar... That's 1550 energon a month without even considering arena crystals and gold arena rewards.

    You can earn over 2k free energon a month easily.

    There's already plenty of free energon to be had.
  • omernuzomernuz Posts: 3
    I agree my friend but i have just wanted to pay attention to the unfairness between easy and master
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 1,804
    @omernuz i concur.
    Though EASY for those that CAN FINISH the hardest levels, noobs and casual players will continue to struggle, especially with a middling roster.

    But thanks to Kabam for frequenting energon drops in the gold crystals.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 1,820
    omernuz wrote: »
    I agree my friend but i have just wanted to pay attention to the unfairness between easy and master

    What unfairness? The harder the opponents the better the rewards, this what balance looks like
  • omernuzomernuz Posts: 3
    Other prizes are fair bro, but in terms of energons it is not fair. Completing an easy mission gives 10 energons, and it is the same for master also. They may increase energons for completing a mission in master to 50 for example.
  • that1guythat1guy Posts: 285
    edited March 14
    It's fair.

    Energon is not an easy to come by commodity, and the fact that you're given many avenues to earn it shows how fair it already is.

    You complete higher difficulty for more rare bot update resource rewards, not to get more Energon.
  • MegatromMegatrom Posts: 121
    that1guy wrote: »
    It's fair.

    Energon is not an easy to come by commodity, and the fact that you're given many avenues to earn it shows how fair it already is.

    You complete higher difficulty for more rare bot update resource rewards, not to get more Energon.

    I am been playing i have almost 2000 energon i dont think it is really neccassry to use them
Sign In or Register to comment.