Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Additional Bot sorting filters

I'm stuck in nowhere land between 5* and 4* so my thing right now is max forging my 4* B and C teams. I'm doing the slow process of sharks and sig 100 bots and it's a pain to look through my roster to see which bots are ready or which bot I should L&R for the daily objective. Is there a way we can add a shark filter and a sort filter based on sig level? Not sure if this will be helpful for other players but it will for me! :)

Comments

• CarrotBoy2kCarrotBoy2k Posts: 164
    I can get behind this idea. I'd also like to be able to sort the mods list by attack, defense, and utility mods.
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    @Kabam Vydious is just be happy if it saved your sorting settings as you moved backwards and forwards through your bots!
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    Vavatron wrote: »
    @Kabam Vydious is just be happy if it saved your sorting settings as you moved backwards and forwards through your bots!

This!!!

As far being able to check signature level more easily.....what I do is is tap on the signature upgrade I may want to use which then takes you to the bot selection page. From there you can just tap on each bot to see their signature level.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    Red_Eyes wrote: »

This!!!

As far being able to check signature level more easily.....what I do is is tap on the signature upgrade I may want to use which then takes you to the bot selection page. From there you can just tap on each bot to see their signature level.

Thanks! I'll give that a try. I hate scrolling through each bot on the Andriod..it takes forever to load the new the bot.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485

Wow, didn’t know that display existed.
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    Voltron wrote: »

This!!!

Thanks! I'll give that a try. I hate scrolling through each bot on the Andriod..it takes forever to load the new the bot.

I know, on my phone the scrolling "sticks" sometimes, so frustrating.

You're welcome banana breath...eh sorry, Optimus Primal. :p
  • serdoodserdood Posts: 115
    If they could fit it on the bot icon the rank and sig number in the bottom corners then it would be easier to figure out without going into the bot info.