Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Which Drift is better to defeat map 3 Cheetor?

Who is better at fighting map 3 Cheetor? between
1. 5* Drift / 10 signature, still rank1 or
2. 4* Drift / 65 signature, still rank 4
Is 4* 65 signature really worth useful against Cheetor?(Those 65 sig are from duping alone :-( )
if yes so I will rank him to rank 5, if not then I will rank up 5* instead

All advice will be appreciated. thanks

Comments

• Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    What difficulty are you playing?
  • Options
    MirageMirage Posts: 33
    33-34 sir
  • Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    edited March 2019
    Well Drift’s Signature ability is very nice 👍
    But a 5* Stats are better than a 4* when a 5* hits rank3 level 30
    Warrior is the only class in 5stars I’m lacking lol 😂, so maybe someone else can give you a few pointers 😁
    In my opinion Hot Rod and Drift are excellent against Cheetor 😁
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited March 2019
    Drift can't completely suppress Feral Evade so you better wait for Cheetor's sig to expire.
    5*R1 is more or less 4* R4 on basic values, but rank4 has better bleed percentage and duration. If you can score 15 hits or more it's nice to explore his sig. I would say that you get deep wound to compensate his relatively short duration of bleeds.

Later, if you have enough resource you should rank up 5* and forge your 4*. Think of two Drifts combined, that'll make you feel better.
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    edited March 2019
    Whichever you prefer. Buuuuut if you're playing more defensively against Cheetor, you should use the 4* one. High sig level->longer bleeds->moar bleed damage->less contact->less evades
  • Options
    Hbomb76Hbomb76 Posts: 101
    edited March 2019
    No drift is good against Cheetor only bonecrusher is. Ive got a 5* R3 Drift & he has problems against Cheetor but my 4* maxed out forged Bonecrusher always takes out Cheetor with no problem.
  • Options
    Hbomb76 wrote: »
    No drift is good against Cheetor only bonecrusher is. Ive got a 5* R3 Drift & he has problems against Cheetor but my 4* maxed out forged Bonecrusher always takes out Cheetor with no problem.

The hell? 80% evade reduction < 68% evade reduction (at 4 stacks of Bleed, if I calculated it right)
  • Options
    I'm afraid BC can't easily stack 4 bleeds against Cheetor with that power wipe mod. Unless you take crit hits voluntarily.
  • Options
    Hbomb76Hbomb76 Posts: 101
    I'm afraid BC can't easily stack 4 bleeds against Cheetor with that power wipe mod. Unless you take crit hits voluntarily.

He can stack 4 bleeds quite easily, yes you do need to be hit but only once. My one takes out Cheetor without much damage taken. My 5* Drift just can't do that, maybe once he is duped he might.
  • Options
    But Cheetor only needs to hit you once....
  • Options
    that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    If your game plan is to let Cheetor hit you to get bleeds, you're doing it wrong.

Any bot that has anti evade is a great choice vs Cheetor. Arcee is great if duped and has an active signature ability; drift is great as he doesn't need to be duped to use the anti evade, but it's not always reliable - though he is the goto bot at high level; hot rod is great if you're able to continuously apply deceleration debuffs on your range shots consistently. I've seen people fight Cheetor with bone crusher, just not at high level.

What it really comes down to is your play style, if you're comfortable utilizing a certain bot the best vs Cheetor, then use that.
  • Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    edited March 2019
    I used Hot Rod for a while but at a higher level it becomes near impossible to land a ranged hit. @bgunns31 uses his 5* Arcee and has had amazing luck. Drift would be good because if HRs deceleration expired in the middle of a combo, Cheetor is gonna clean your clock.
    Only takes one good evade and counter and your day is done.
  • Options
    I personally think it's always best to go for the next rank if you have the sparks.
  • Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    5 star - it has better base stats
  • Options
    Kitten wrote: »

Lower percentage ratings :(
  • Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Kitten wrote: »

Lower percentage ratings :(

don’t want to sound stupid, but what’s a percentage rating
  • Options
    that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    Percentage on when certain abilities activate. They scale based on rank level.