My one wish for 8.0

DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 1,505
edited March 18 in General Discussion
I know it's a pipe dream but puhhleeazze I'd live a 6th slot so I can bring one of each class. It absolutely tears at what little OCD I have in me having to leave one fighter at home.
It'll never happen but one can wish.

Comments

  • ktomovktomov Posts: 211
    edited March 18
    The point of having 5 bots is that you will have at least one bot without class advantage on the line. Imagine how easy will master be with full 5* R4 beast squad, without having to fight without class advantage.

    That dream of yours will simply ruin the game imo.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 1,551
    How about a sixth slot, not to fight, but to add synergy to the five main bots? Actually, I’d rather have this as a fourth slot for AM.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 1,505
    ktomov wrote: »
    The point of having 5 bots is that you will have at least one bot without class advantage on the line. Imagine how easy will master be with full 5* R4 beast squad, without having to fight without class advantage.

    That dream of yours will simply ruin the game imo.

    Ruin the game?
    Having one extra bot would...."ruin the game"?
    Go ahead, explain.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 1,505
    Darm0k wrote: »
    How about a sixth slot, not to fight, but to add synergy to the five main bots? Actually, I’d rather have this as a fourth slot for AM.

    Yeah I'd LOVE to bring another bot to AM to complete some synergies.
    I know it's supposed to be a strategic choice, but I feel it would open us up to more challenging content instead of the physics defying "mods" we have now.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 1,288
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    I know it's a pipe dream but puhhleeazze I'd live a 6th slot so I can bring one of each class. It absolutely tears at what little OCD I have in me having to leave one fighter at home.
    It'll never happen but one can wish.

    I'd personally LOVE to have an extra slot for questing! Even though I always ace the quests I do it'd be great
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 1,526
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    I know it's a pipe dream but puhhleeazze I'd live a 6th slot so I can bring one of each class. It absolutely tears at what little OCD I have in me having to leave one fighter at home.
    It'll never happen but one can wish.

    I 100% agree I asked for this about a year ago and everyone thought it was a dumb idea, but I’d love to have all 6 class bots in a group
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,046
    Yeeeeaaaahhh...not gonna happen
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 573
    I used to look at maps and plan what bots to bring in based on class advantage. But after a while, it doesn’t really matter.

    What I would like to see for 8.0 is T4C.
  • McBusketMcBusket Posts: 91
    T3A a little easier to Acquire either through 16 hr away missions or even allaince perhaps perfect a current event mission expert lane (no damage) for shards. Open to ideas
  • ktomovktomov Posts: 211
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    Ruin the game?
    Having one extra bot would...."ruin the game"?
    Go ahead, explain.

    As I said imo. And yes it'll ruin it as in this case you can bring all the 6 different classes. Also there's the possibility to bring 2 bots from the same class so you have class advantage with two bots against the spotlight boss, without the class disadvantage if you had done this while with 5 bots.

    Also - more synergies. If this happens, everything else should be rebalanced - bots on all spotlights etc, as you'll now be able to bring even more synergies to your team.

    Just for example, my main squad consist of R4 5* Galvatron, Maxed 4* Shockwave, Cyclonus, Cheetor, Tantrum. If there is 6th slot it will be: R4 5* Galvatron, Maxed 4* Shockwave, Cyclonus, Cheetor, Scorponok and Optimus Primal. Beast purification on 3 bots, and Cyclonus, Galvatron and Shockwave huge damages from the other. This team will simply walk the park in master spotlight.

    So this is the sole reason to have 5 out of 6 - tactical usage of bots for the lines and different scenarios. With 6 you lose half of that and gain almost unbeatable team.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 1,505
    Yeah but you can do that now. One extra bot won't give any huge advantage. I almost ALWAYS bring my maxed Shockwave..max forge/sig and pair him with Ratchet for the longer charges. I can stack him to a God with 5 techs and bugger if there's a demo boss....like this month. He's a monster.
    I want the extra slot to help ease my mental disorder lol.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 1,288
    ktomov wrote: »
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    Ruin the game?
    Having one extra bot would...."ruin the game"?
    Go ahead, explain.

    As I said imo. And yes it'll ruin it as in this case you can bring all the 6 different classes. Also there's the possibility to bring 2 bots from the same class so you have class advantage with two bots against the spotlight boss, without the class disadvantage if you had done this while with 5 bots.

    Also - more synergies. If this happens, everything else should be rebalanced - bots on all spotlights etc, as you'll now be able to bring even more synergies to your team.

    Just for example, my main squad consist of R4 5* Galvatron, Maxed 4* Shockwave, Cyclonus, Cheetor, Tantrum. If there is 6th slot it will be: R4 5* Galvatron, Maxed 4* Shockwave, Cyclonus, Cheetor, Scorponok and Optimus Primal. Beast purification on 3 bots, and Cyclonus, Galvatron and Shockwave huge damages from the other. This team will simply walk the park in master spotlight.

    So this is the sole reason to have 5 out of 6 - tactical usage of bots for the lines and different scenarios. With 6 you lose half of that and gain almost unbeatable team.

    I bring 2 bots of a class anyway...your arguement is invalid
  • ktomovktomov Posts: 211
    edited March 25
    I bring 2 bots of a class anyway...your arguement is invalid

    That's how you play your game. THAT doesn't make my argument invalid.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,389
    edited March 26
    Just like when players ask for buffs to bots without thinking how it will affect playing against the AI with those same buffs... Nobody stops to think about how synergies can break the game with a 6 bot squad.

    @ktomov is right. Having to choose is part of the strategy, and keeps things interesting.
  • adamdrt2006adamdrt2006 Posts: 11
    I would like to see act rewards increased and also an act 4 to be released (some more perm content)
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 1,288
    Why did I get flagged for spam? Some people just can't understand what spam is can they?
  • Why did I get flagged for spam? Some people just can't understand what spam is can they?

    iazal54tm99f.png
  • Nah, just kidding. This is the appropriate definition of spam.

    Spam
    /spam/

    verb

    1.
    Send the same message indiscriminately to (large numbers of recipients) on the Internet.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 1,288
    Nah, just kidding. This is the appropriate definition of spam.

    Spam
    /spam/

    verb

    1.
    Send the same message indiscriminately to (large numbers of recipients) on the Internet.

    Thank you for that!

  • RaidsRaids Posts: 5
    It would be nice to see some decent rewards from Ancient Sanctum crystals...I don’t know why but pulling alliance revive after alliance revive really winds me up every time.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 1,526
    I’d sure like to see a mission with T4 Class
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 2,032
    I might've missed the news but...did they fix the release date for 8.0?
    My people are looking forward for the fix of garbage text (for the last time, as many said).
  • CheifloadedCheifloaded Posts: 106
    It would be nice of they just allowed us to be able to play more than one mission at a time. For example being able to play a story quest at the same time as a monthly mission quest and a Class or generic Spark quests. It just doesn't make sense having to be stuck to one quest at a time.
  • PrfctcellrulzPrfctcellrulz Posts: 107
    Remove 2-Stars from the Premium/Featured Crystals.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 1,526
    edited March 31
    Remove 2-Stars from the Premium/Featured Crystals.

    Definitely 👍 2stars don’t even help beginners and I no longer use 2stars for arenas, unless I have extra time to kill
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 288
    They're easy forge food tho.
Sign In or Register to comment.