Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

How hard have you been pwnt by RNG?-Mixmaster Edition

I just pulled the Demogod Mixmaster for the 3rd time yesterday. Post your pwnage so we can all commiserate.
99arh2sws43r.jpg

Comments

• Options
    BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    edited March 2019
    Don't have a screenshot (i was reeling in disgust) but when i was a noob i once pulled 3x 4* Hounds in a row.
    I only had MIXMASTER as my ONLY other 4*.
    Other highlights:
    3/5 5* Opened were Kickback
    4x 4* Starscream in a row
    27x 4* Dupes in a row (missing 14x 4* at the time)
  • Options
    WarblahWarblah Posts: 39
    he's getting a buff so you might be happy with the dupe.
  • Options
    Sycko5Sycko5 Posts: 206
    Pulled a 4* Mixmaster then a 5* Mixmaster back to back.

Big L
  • Options
    Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Warblah wrote: »
    he's getting a buff so you might be happy with the dupe.

He was actually my favorite 3* to fight with, especially coming from MCOC where the parry reflex was strong.
  • Options
    Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    I got 4* bludgeon 4 times in a row

My brother once got 2* bonecrusher 9 times in a row from pbc's XD
  • Options
    DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    @Bi1b0Baggins did you used to watch pure pwnage?
  • Options
    Down_UnderDown_Under Posts: 149
    Pfft, insert those are rookie numbers.meme

I had a 4* sig 75 Mixmaster- all from crystals and the next closest was Shockwave on 55 with the sig upgrades.
    I was the joke of my Alliance.
    Yet took me 19 months to get Bonecrusher!
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    he's on the list man.
  • Options
    DaveJL wrote: »
    @Bi1b0Baggins did you used to watch pure pwnage?

No, but I just looked it up. Would be a good instructional video for noobs.
  • Options
    ArnZeBarnArnZeBarn Posts: 90
    Lately, I feel like I've been pulling too many Bludgeons from all sorts of crystals.

Another case of bad RNG for me is abilities not triggering when you need them the most. Whereas the AI seem to trigger them every freaking time.
  • Options
    I am always taken aback when I pop 2 PBCs and they're both 2* Sideswipe. Like, what are the odds of that happening?
  • Options
    ArnZeBarn wrote: »
    Lately, I feel like I've been pulling too many Bludgeons from all sorts of crystals.

Another case of bad RNG for me is abilities not triggering when you need them the most. Whereas the AI seem to trigger them every freaking time.

Yeah, one particularly annoying case is when you have 1% health left on OGP, but he won't trigger regen on 3 or more roll-outs. And I'm talking about spotlight or AM where assassin doesn't come into play.
  • Options
    @Bi1b0Baggins I used to be cursed with Sideswipe too. Thank goodness he seems to be done with me. At least I kind of like Bludgeon.

I experienced that too with OGP. I thought it was 100% chance to regen on roll outs, or am I remembering it wrong?
  • Options
    @Bi1b0Baggins I used to be cursed with Sideswipe too. Thank goodness he seems to be done with me. At least I kind of like Bludgeon.

I experienced that too with OGP. I thought it was 100% chance to regen on roll outs, or am I remembering it wrong?

The % chance is up to 100%, but based on lost health. To me that means if I've lost 99% of my health, then I should have a 99% chance to regen on roll-out. Maybe probability is done differently in Canada?
  • Options
    oh, I overlooked the parts that said "up to" & "based on lost health," haha.

probability is probably done differently when it's the AI using it, lol
  • Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I've only duped my 5* Starscream and Grindor
  • Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752

Yeah, one particularly annoying case is when you have 1% health left on OGP, but he won't trigger regen on 3 or more roll-outs. And I'm talking about spotlight or AM where assassin doesn't come into play.

So... Here's the thing...

If, on the 1st rollout, you happen to not trigger Regen, you need to wait until the melee buffs are gone. Otherwise, all the subsequent rollouts will simply refresh the existing melee buffs instead of triggering Regen.

You need a clean slate for the heal to work.
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Hmm...I suspected that was the case, but I haven't used him in a while to really mess around with it. Maybe I'll have renewed interest when I get a 5* OGP next month?
    rrp26h4m5rum.gif
  • Options
    I opened three exclusive 2* bot crystals, was hoping for megatronus or something. All were ultra magnus. I know it does not matter but still
  • Options
    Latest 4* was mixmaster and he was one of my first 4*s. Other one was grindor ;c.
    Today I pulled 2 4* megatrons in a row. Luck? I think not...
  • Options
    Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    edited March 2019
    I hold the record
    bwcuoc71fyqc.jpeg
    dm4d3cctexsx.jpeg

• Options
    Yowzas.
  • Options
    DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Manthro wrote: »

So... Here's the thing...

If, on the 1st rollout, you happen to not trigger Regen, you need to wait until the melee buffs are gone. Otherwise, all the subsequent rollouts will simply refresh the existing melee buffs instead of triggering Regen.

You need a clean slate for the heal to work.

Oddly it doesn't work the other way around though!