Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

How to get motivated to play TFTF

2»

Comments

• Options
    that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    If you want to stay in the top, you have to play the game continuously as this goes without saying. It's possible to get back into swing of things when you take a break, as I did but you have to put proper work back.

Just prioritize what enjoyment you get out of the game.
  • Options
    JKLJKL Posts: 997
    edited March 2019
    It's okay to take a break. This isn't a job, this is a game for your own entertainment. If it's feeling like a job then might want step back and really consider why you are playing.

I took a decent break from the top. Did not play AMs for quite a few months. Only played what I wanted to. I came back to AMs and didn't feel like I was too far behind. I was much more refreshed after time away from the grind. Had a new attitude of playing when I want to and not minding skipping out on things if I didn't feel like putting in the time.

With the rewards these days from spotlight, it's quite easy to catch up. I'm not playing at the very top but it was quite easy to transition back into top 10.

Like others have said, play what you enjoy. Grind when you have a goal, relax when it feels like too much. Keep it fun.
  • Options
    ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited March 2019
    See April is what motivates some people into playing more, due to all the possible content and the events.

But will Kabam have content beyond April that will get people motivated for the game?

That is the question.
  • Options
    Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    There really isn’t much to do once you max out your top 3-5 bots. It’s just chilling with your alliance mates.
  • Options
    SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    graphics and the community.
    I am currently on a break for a month and half because of exams but i will start playing after a week or so :3

so all in all , i know it might be hard for me to get back on track but its worth it in the end.
    Also i love drift and hes my top bot (r3 5*) he is one of the reason im motivated to play ftf.