Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

3*, 4*, 5* Spotlights

BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
edited March 2019 in General Discussion
Bwahahaha
Watch the community curse me for even giving Kabam ideas.

To shut up the players (of various levels), why not have an event where certain missions can only be participated by players with an all 3* or 4* or 5* squad?
No mixing.
Why?
Noobs with mostly 3* can feel they've ACHIEVED something, and professionals have a thoroughly challenging 5* on steroids fest that shames RoK.

Plus most pros have forged away 3-4*s.
So most won't be able to do both, hence the challenge.
Alternatively, you get no rewards for UNDERPERFORMING.

Prizes based on RELATIVE difficulty, and overall roster strength.

Comments

• Megacharge85Megacharge85 Posts: 12
    edited March 2019
    5* Bots on mods that shock on ranged attacks/ melee blocks? No thanks.
  • Not sure about no mixing? Allowing mixing, I would say average of the stars. A mission for 4*, should allow like 3, 4, 5, 4, 4; the average is still 4. Just saying.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Not sure about no mixing? Allowing mixing, I would say average of the stars. A mission for 4*, should allow like 3, 4, 5, 4, 4; the average is still 4. Just saying.

@lightningbaron @Megacharge85 hence the challenge.
    So many veteran players have D100'd, completed the game.
    Too few noobs have achieved nothing but HARD missions.
    With this system, those with an INADEQUATE 3*,4* or 5* squad SHOULDN'T be required to complete a task BEYOND THEIR MEANS.

Right now, the pros are like formula one cars, taking part in karting, or GP2 races.
    Of course it's not much of a challenge.

With this roster tier event, if you have unleveled 5*, you're only allowed 4* missions.
    And if you've a top 5* squad, you can't do the 3* or 4* missions, as you need those bots for said missions.

Prizes would be ACCORDING TO CLASS. After all, Mayweather makes more than Fury, even though the latter is at the pinnacle of his class.
    But Mayweather is more skillful, hence the higher payout.

This would be amusing, with players REALLY testing their skill level.