Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Bots that you think are Great to play with but are Horrible at Base defenders

2»

Comments

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Did nobody get my point? The point was he is a great bot but he is bad on the harm accelerator...

no
  • McBusketMcBusket Posts: 174
    ktomov wrote: »
    Jetfire and his inhuman block and shocks is now one of my most hated bots. I can't never build up so much parry shocks as the AI does. He's not my kind of style bot, so I can't say if he's good or not, but as base defender he's a beast.

Bonecrusher is obsolete, heck if you have high leveled demo bot, you can melt it without losing 5% due the harm accelerator.

Worth to mention Cheetor - love to play with him. He hits like a truck but on base defense, no matter the mod, he's simply passive.

BTW, for the guy with Wasp + Laser Guidance, my Shockwave wants to say hi. Easiest demo bot on base defense. Totally predictable, no matter the speed of his shots.

Completely Agree with you on Cheetor... Amazing Bot but my god he gets smoked on base defense doesn't matter what mod i put him on. I wish he would play half as aggressive as he does for AM. Then maybe some of these bases would actually be difficult.
  • Chrome2279Chrome2279 Posts: 135
    Jetfire and his inhuman block and shocks is now one of my most hated bots. I can't never build up so much parry shocks as the AI does. He's not my kind of style bot, so I can't say if he's good or not, but as base defender he's a beast.

What mod pairs best with him?

• Chrome2279 wrote: »

What mod pairs best with him?

I imagine lgm would work well with him. I think soundwave’s reflect increases the projectile speed if he has lgm, so it would make sense for jetfire to also pair well.

Unless I’m totally mistaken, and this isn’t the case with soundwave. But I do recall having that issue with soundwave at one point, unless it was spotlight or something.

If that’s not the case, and lgm doesn’t increase reflected projectile speed, then I’m not sure. If anyone else can clarify the SW/LGM combo if he does increase the speed?
    Jetfire + Tech Console?
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Why was I flagged? I never said anything wrong...I was just clarifying something
  • Seb1976Seb1976 Posts: 77
    Why was I flagged? I never said anything wrong...I was just clarifying something

You might just get flagged less if you don’t respond like this each time that you are. Try to let it go, post constructively and most importantly please think twice before pressing ‘Post Comment ‘

• BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Ohh, Arcee.
    So deadly with LGM or NightBird.

But when you use her, 5 hits and you dead.
    Even against Windblade, or Barricade of similar rating.

So if you wanna show how hardcore you are, take her with you to RotK.
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    edited March 2019
    Seb1976 wrote: »

You might just get flagged less if you don’t respond like this each time that you are. Try to let it go, post constructively and most importantly please think twice before pressing ‘Post Comment ‘

You can't flag someone because it bothers you that someone questions why they got flagged.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    Ohh, Arcee.
    So deadly with LGM or NightBird.

But when you use her, 5 hits and you dead.
    Even against Windblade, or Barricade of similar rating.

So if you wanna show how hardcore you are, take her with you to RotK.

RotK you need a very specific team, but she actually ok for RoK. I believe Mason G in KAON did it with Arcee a long time ago
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Seb1976 wrote: »

Point taken
    Ironhide and prowl