Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Where's the *Juicy* news at?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    DaveJL wrote: »
    serdood wrote: »
    DaveJL wrote: »
    Kabam Gerald is typing it up as we speak

I know it is a running joke but can someone explain the origin of Kabam Gerald. It's been bugging me to not know the backstory.

Synthwave posted a picture of a skeleton whom he named Gerald and said that he was the TFTF Kabam staff, worked to death. It was all part of an exceptionally serious and well written post that was removed but alas, I try and keep Gerald's legacy alive. FYI he isn't real. It is funny though and I also have the utmost respect for the Kabam staff except when they give me a warning. They go in my bad books then, so currently I don't like Vydious, but the rest are cool. Especially Gerald.

Damn I always miss the good stuff
  • Options
    Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    So, it’s 1st April already... any news of the anniversary event itself? New AM map? T4C Essence? The new event? Pray tell and not the April’s Fool version.

We didn’t really get excited over this Bee event at all. So really hope the anniversary event will be some kind of exciting...
  • Options
    Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    So, it’s 1st April already... any news of the anniversary event itself? New AM map? T4C Essence? The new event? Pray tell and not the April’s Fool version.

We didn’t really get excited over this Bee event at all. So really hope the anniversary event will be some kind of exciting...

Where I'm at it's March 31th
  • Options
    Faithz17 wrote: »

It's the 31st where I'm at.

We'll probably get news a day before the Event Quest ends, so probably 2~3 days.