Home Alliance Recruitment
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Looking for Active members

My alliance has been rather good, but we've lost some members.. looking for new. We use Line App to communicate for Alliance Missions.

Currently we do Mission 2 lvl 35, and on a good weekend, we can do 4 runs.

Most of our members are around Level 50.

If interested, we are 'Prime Dedication' tag PDI

Comments

• JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    My alliance has been rather good, but we've lost some members.. looking for new. We use Line App to communicate for Alliance Missions.

Currently we do Mission 2 lvl 35, and on a good weekend, we can do 4 runs.

Most of our members are around Level 50.

If interested, we are 'Prime Dedication' tag PDI

This may sound crazy, but I highly recommend you go ahead and make the jump to Map 3 — just run 3 Lvl 1.

In many ways, it’s easier than map 2. Timing and not waiting for links is a huge difference. Here is a map outline for reference.

Good luck.

dea7eynjwn1g.jpeg

• Ok.. I know people are looking at this, but so far.. no one is interested. Do you need more info, or is my alliance to "small" for what people are looking for? Comments welcomed.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    Ok.. I know people are looking at this, but so far.. no one is interested. Do you need more info, or is my alliance to "small" for what people are looking for? Comments welcomed.

this is normal and why recruiting is such a torture exercise in this game. the info you provided should be sufficient. you just have to grind it out.