Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Bumblebee Returns to Help Countdown to our Anniversary!

Greetings, Commanders!

Our favorite chatterbox is making his comeback to help launch the celebration for our 2-Year Anniversary!

Join us for 2 weeks of action packed fun featuring Bumblebee (Dark of the Moon) and Bumblebee (Generations). You read right! It’s your second chance to add a 4-Star Bumblebee (Dark of the Moon) to your roster, or the even more powerful 5-Star version of both!

Starting March 28th to April 11th, you can get your hands on the Bumblebee Featured Crystal! You can use Energon to try your luck or head over to Raids to get your Shards. From March 28th to April 4th, you can play Raids for Bumblebee Shards. You will be able to gather points for yourself and your Alliance to gain more!

After completing Raids you’ll be able to join in on Alliance Missions to get Shards between April 4th and April 8th! During this time you can also test your Bots’ strengths and head over to the Bumblebee Featured Arenas that’ll run from April 4th to April 11th!

The Shards you can earn in all these events can get you the chance at the following:

Good as Gold Crystal (2-4* Crystal with a chance at either Bumblebee)
- 150 Energon
- 2000 Bumblebee Shards

Goldwheels Crystal (3-5* Crystal with a chance at either Bumblebee)
- 300 Energon
- 5000 Bumblebee Shards

Good luck out there, Commanders! We look forward to seeing you all in the New Quintessa fighting for your chance at Bumblebee.

vtgfsxlfzinr.gif

Comments

• VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    edited March 2019
    Awesome news, having another chance at Generations Bee.

Sadly no Bee’s Gauntlet (which we already knew) and no new Bee related missions to replace it.
  • Canuck33Canuck33 Posts: 244
    So long story short it's just raids and AM? no gauntlet or arena?
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    No gauntlet then?
    Well on the other hand, bring it on Lady Luck

3kx6b8wrvwhi.gif

I will be taking that 5* G1 bumblebee, until I give up
  • QliverQliver Posts: 54
    Yaaay..what we’ve all been waiting for in the past 9 months! more raiding!!!
    Canuck33 wrote: »

The Arena is mentioned up there! Runs from the 4th to the 11th!

As for the Gauntlet, we decided not to do it as we had to choose between focusing on renewing that or the event we have planned in April which is new to the Fight!

I'm too bloody conflicted

2t9tbvl4vk02.gif
  • Already got me a duped 5* DOTM bumblebee when it first came out. Guess it’s now time for me to achieve that 5* g1.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    This is the same event we had back in Dec. to Jan. I was hoping for a new game mode, but this is fine I was able to get the 5* Scout Bumblebee last time 👍
  • Canuck33 wrote: »

As for the Gauntlet, we decided not to do it as we had to choose between focusing on renewing that or the event we have planned in April which is new to the Fight!

Hol' up. HE SAID SOMETHING NEW TO THE FIGHT! NEW CONTENT!
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021

Okay 👌 this sounds exciting a New event for April 👍
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    I’m going to assume the shards we get from this event will be going away at the end like last time and not be saved until the next Bee event. Is this a correct assumption?
    @Kabam Vydious “Event new to the fight”

JESUS CHRIST, took almost a year to finally hear some good news. I am excited as hell now.

PLEASE elaborate!
  • DrekDrek Posts: 21
    Man. My birthday is tomorrow. Thanks Kabam. Happy birthday to me. Time to Grindor!
  • DeadMemeBoiDeadMemeBoi Posts: 140
    edited March 2019
    Hey my birthday is on the 28th! Can ya hook me up with a 1☆ mixmaster @KabamVydious. 😉
  • Drek wrote: »
    Man. My birthday is tomorrow. Thanks Kabam. Happy birthday to me. Time to Grindor!
    Hey my birthday is on the 28th! Can ya hook me up with a 1☆ mixmaster @KabamVydious. 😉

Birthday twins!!! :scream:
  • Canuck33Canuck33 Posts: 244

Nice to hear, honestly prefer that answer knowing there is something new coming our way. And yes I skipped right over the arena part lol.

thanks
  • @Drek and @DeadMemeBoi Happy Birthday early guys!! 😁
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    When can I get the one thing I want?
    No? Nothing on the new event? Soon as everyone saw you saw new event, this bee “event” became irrelvant :)
  • Raids are no fun...
  • DrekDrek Posts: 21
    Drek wrote: »

Birthday twins!!! :scream:

Also Lady Gaga’s birthday (I hate that I know this)
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843

Great! So we are getting a New Event!
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    this seems like a great time to get my a*s back in the game.

Hmmmm
  • 5* Bumblebee dotm isn't even that good. I have him and he does worse than og 4* megatron at r4
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    I'm not stopping till I get that scout bee! I need him!
    edited March 2019
    5* Bumblebee dotm isn't even that good. I have him and he does worse than og 4* megatron at r4

Well he is on the bots to be nerfed list @Megacharge85
  • BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    5* Bumblebee dotm isn't even that good. I have him and he does worse than og 4* megatron at r4

Well he is on the bots to be nerfed list

Don't you mean buffed?
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »

Don't you mean buffed?

You get the point though?
  • BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »

Don't you mean buffed?

You get the point though?

Oh, I see what you mean.

I guess this is one of those r/whooooosh moments then, right?