Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Are we going to get more chances at Sharkticon shards? Or are they going to expire?

DreamBlissDreamBliss Posts: 107
edited March 2019 in General Discussion
I took advantage of the 2-Star Sharkticon crystals the other day and forged some 2-stars into my 3-stars for shards. Just need a few more to get some more 3-star Sharkticons. Hope they don't expire like some previous shards. Hey I work hard to collect these things! Speaking of, are we going to be able to get some more Sharkticon shards?

Comments

• DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Yes we will get other opportunities and the crystals do appear in the raid store. Don't forge your sharks until they are sig 100 and maxed out though. It is much quicker to max them via sig programs than forging low or unduped sharks for small shards
  • DrekDrek Posts: 21
    DaveJL wrote: »
    Yes we will get other opportunities and the crystals do appear in the raid store. Don't forge your sharks until they are sig 100 and maxed out though. It is much quicker to max them via sig programs than forging low or unduped sharks for small shards

So I should be buying 2* Shark crystals when they show up in the Raid store?
  • DreamBlissDreamBliss Posts: 107
    Yes, and if I understand what DaveJL is saying, the signature crystals too. I never heard of maxing out the sigs before forging. @DaveJL, is this universal for all bots? Also what exactly is the advantage of maxing them out? And you mean sigs, not leveling up? Or do you mean both?
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    DreamBliss wrote: »
    Yes, and if I understand what DaveJL is saying, the signature crystals too. I never heard of maxing out the sigs before forging. @DaveJL, is this universal for all bots? Also what exactly is the advantage of maxing them out? And you mean sigs, not leveling up? Or do you mean both?

the higher rank and level a bot is, the more forge xp it gives but also gives more crystal shards. The higher the sig, the more xp it gives but this affects the crystal shards the most - like, a lot.

This is true of all bots yes but as sharks are so rare, it's paramount that you max them out to fully utilise them