Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Callander?

GinjaGinja Posts: 39
edited March 2019 in General Discussion
ai1u96e2jj90.jpg

Is this Callander for 8.0 also and I'm curious if we are getting a Callander that also says 8.0 if it's not.

P.s would prefer the Christmas Callander to come back for the anniversary was much better😉🎄

Comments

• Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    You realise that you have opened 2 similar thread.
  • lightningbaronlightningbaron Posts: 595
    edited March 2019
    Is the Anniversary calendar 14 days or 28 days? Looking at screen capture, it reads 27 days remaining; I would say 28 days, but thought announcement said 14 days?

@Kabam Vydious, which is it? Can we ask Grimlock to count the bees or sharks? 😉 I am probably pushing it if I ask Kabam's Easter Bunny for 28 days. It doesn't hurt to ask. I think I can incite a riot on the forums. I would accept a 5 star crystal for pointing out the discrepancy. 😁
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Is the Anniversary calendar 14 days or 28 days? Looking at screen capture, it reads 27 days remaining; I would say 28 days, but thought announcement said 14 days?

@Kabam Vydious, which is it? Can we ask Grimlock to count the bees or sharks? 😉 I am probably pushing it if I ask Kabam's Easter Bunny for 28 days. It doesn't hurt to ask. I think I can incite a riot on the forums. I would accept a 5 star crystal for pointing out the discrepancy. 😁

Just curious, didn’t you read this?

tidbgzsd6s3u.png
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    So it's a 14 days calendar with 14 days of grace?
  • lightningbaronlightningbaron Posts: 595
    edited March 2019
    Darm0k wrote: »

Just curious, didn’t you read this?

tidbgzsd6s3u.png

Yes I read it; what was the point? Go see the screen capture posted by the OP, it reads 27 days remaining. Hence the mention of 28 days.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Here's your Colander

7h17u16rzsdn.jpg
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    That's a calendar, not a "callander"
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    So it's a 14 days calendar with 14 days of grace?

No no. It’s a 28 day calendar. Didn’t you see the countdown. Despite the announcement message saying its a 14 day calendar, its 28 days. We’re missing 14 days of free stuff.