Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Anyone not having heating problem?

小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
edited March 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
My iPhone 7 is heating up too much and too frequently, to the degree it is burning my hand. While constantly feering battery explosion and electromagnetic radiation, I am wondering if iPhone 8, x, xs, or xs max would solve the problem?

Luckily I have a stone table, that would instantly cool my phone down. But constantly going back and forth between stone table and couch while plugging to charge on/off is not a fun thing to do.

Comments

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    No. Everyone has this problem unless you live in Siberia.
  • 小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
    edited March 2019
    No. Everyone has this problem unless you live in Siberia.

No, you are completely wrong!
    Every country has heat. Here we constantly get -40 in winter, but would you be willing to play outside? Just kidding like you are

Good to know everybody has this problem though
    edited March 2019
    @KillMasterC

Actually I am highly doubting your assumption.

My wife has a xs max. When I play f1 racing, iPhone 7 burns much hotter than this and faster. But xs max is very cool even playing for long.

if I still got heating problem getting a new iPhone this year, i’d Be real MAD
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Well, I may be exaggerating a bit, but heating has been the eternal problem for this game for sure.
  • Avacalhator_1Avacalhator_1 Posts: 102
    edited March 2019
    iPhone 8 plus here.

When I wanna make a tea, I make some fights on arena and put a cup on top of my cell phone to heat the water...
    edited March 2019
    iPhone 8 plus here.

When I wanna make a tea, I make some fights on arena and put a cup on top of my cell phone to heat the water...

Time to start a new business: selling nitrogen coolent filled/anti explosion/anti radiation iPhone cover
  • MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    I used to overheat like crazy on my Iphone 7 plus. Since getting my Iphone XR it never overheats
  • I have and iPhone X. When I get to the third raid, my phone will be really hot and starts lagging it’s ridiculous . This game need to sort out its optimisation.
  • lightningbaronlightningbaron Posts: 595
    edited March 2019
    I have a Moto G6, what heating problem are you talking about?

If it heats up and it's too hot to touch, crack an egg and see if you can fry an egg. 🙂 Guess iPhone is an expensive hand heater, good for the winter months.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    This is why android is better :sunglasses: #AndroidForLife
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    This is why android is better :sunglasses: #AndroidForLife

Unless you're hungry...then IOS is better
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Switched to poco f1 and no heating problem at all even after grinding for 5 hrs straight.
  • Electra99Electra99 Posts: 14
    Changing to “low power mode” resolves overheating on my iPhone8 and iPhone6.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Slayer wrote: »
    Switched to poco f1 and no heating problem at all even after grinding for 5 hrs straight.

Did i also not tell you that!
    SD845 far more frugal in the Poco F1 due to the GUI throttling.
    Slightly less wow, but amazing battery life.
    Almost as good as the SD630 series.
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    Slayer wrote: »

Did i also not tell you that!
    SD845 far more frugal in the Poco F1 due to the GUI throttling.
    Slightly less wow, but amazing battery life.
    Almost as good as the SD630 series.

No you didn't !!! 😂😂😂