Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

5-Star Kickback, 5-Star Prowl, 4-Star Kickback

Hey again guys! So I'm completely stacked right at scout, and I now have a 4-Star R4 Kickback, a 5-Star R1 Kickback, and a 5-Star R1 Prowl. I have the resources to take any of them to the next rank, but I'm not sure which one I want to rank up. None of them are duped, and the only synergies they have with bots I have are bludgeon, wj, and each other. Thanks for answering.

5-Star Kickback, 5-Star Prowl, 4-Star Kickback 25 votes

5-Star Kickback
24%
SavageRoosterooTracked_SignalBntyhntr3232_PeasNoah_HHijacker2531 6 votes
5-Star Prowl
76%
Canuck33BeastdadGunz0KillMasterCChuck_CanuckserdoodDaveJLSkBirdmanDonApisJazz444BlackRazakMonrogue_xSlayerScarredArachnid333DeadMemeBoiKittenFranny78Primerprime5Mirage 19 votes
4-Star Kickback
0%

Comments

• 5-Star Kickback
    This one is the correct one.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    edited March 2019
    5-Star Kickback
    I'd go with kickback because he is just that dang good! His evade is great his specials are great and overall...he is solid

Sure he is lacking damage output but his debuffs make up for it!

EDIT: the 5*!
  • 5-Star Kickback
    I'd go with kickback because he is just that dang good! His evade is great his specials are great and overall...he is solid

Sure he is lacking damage output but his debuffs make up for it!

EDIT: the 5*!
    He has pretty good damage from use
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    5-Star Prowl
    Prowl is superior. Kickback's ok but Prowl is better.
  • DaveJL wrote: »
    Prowl is superior. Kickback's ok but Prowl is better.

I’d say duped prowl only is better. Unduped, KB takes it for me.

If your bringing in regular 5*, then maybe go for prowl. You might get the dupe, in which case prowl is far more useful.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    5-Star Prowl
    Prowls melee buffs are just too strong... Kickbacks duped ability isn't that reliable. He's good, I just think Prowl is he best scout in the game, even above OG Bee
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    5-Star Prowl
    Love Prowl his 4* is great 👍 I’m still waiting to win his 5*
  • CarrotBoy2kCarrotBoy2k Posts: 164
    Prowl is overall the stronger bot.

BUT, he depends on his signature much more than Kickback does, and his fighting pattern is more constrained (dash back, dodge, attack, repeat). Kickback is also more forgiving of player mistakes: he can purify shock and power drain debuffs. Duped, Prowl is the better choice, but unduped, I give a slight edge to Kickback.

BUT, since you have a 4* Kickback, maybe plan to rank up both your 5* Prowl AND your 4* Kickback. Especially if you have no other 4* Scout bots that are already at max rank/level.
  • Canuck33Canuck33 Posts: 244
    5-Star Prowl
    Prowls sig is just a bonus that can be extremely useful, but Prowl is still a better bot than KB no matter how you look at it. His melle buffs are still awesome, his sp1 power drain is very reliable, and in a state of emergency his power lock on sp3 can be useful. Plus we all know how evil his sp2 can be...

KB is very squishy, he can't take a hit and his evade is only useful on base defence (and it still isn't very effective) his damage output is low and his power control is only average.
  • Canuck33Canuck33 Posts: 244
    5-Star Prowl
    Everyone always forgets that prowl can evade also, and does so probably more often than KB will when using him as an attacker.
  • MirageMirage Posts: 33
    5-Star Prowl
    I hope this topic may change my attitude toward Kickback.I really like him but against rank 4 5*Megatronus he always lose(arena) while Prowl always (and always) win.
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    If you need to use up your T3 scout, then R2 5* KB and let him sit on base to collect some gold. If you can wait, wait for better scout like Cheetor, Barricade, Windblade, even Jazz.