Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

suggestions to help

Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 23
edited June 2017 in General Discussion
here some suggestions to help make the game better
1: remover gold from the arena crystal, the 4 hour crystal and mobile command, to add in ORE-13 and other items. why with the base set up we got a gold generator.
2: fix the raid part of the store were when you unlock an item with medals its stay unlock when you lose the medals. "I stop raising because of this"
3: fix raid shield that you can attack when you have a shield up.

that all I can think of for right now

from Foxhero007

Comments

• Hired_GoonHired_Goon Posts: 440
    edited June 2017
    [removed by moderation]

1: Gold from Arena crystals is how you earn gold. Far more than you could ever hope to make from base. Adding in more Ore-13 is a huge waste as currently, outside of alpha essence, the wall is GOLD. Ore-13 is ludicrously easy to acquire.

2: Making it so you don't need a set amount of medals in raid store would eliminate any reason to have a high medal count. If you don't have the skill needed to acquire the medals needed for items, then you shouldn't be able to acquire the items.

3: Allowing you to attack while shielded is easily the worst item in your whole "Suggestions to help". What purpose does this serve beyond allowing the whales to sit behind a shield all day long and farm to their hearts content? Yeah, that's not going to happen.

• Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 23
    edited June 2017
    Hired_Goon the only thing in the arena crystals is gold and energon and you get gold more then energon from it hell i get more gold from my base then the crystals.

2: right now the medals system is unbalance you lose more medals then you earn.

3: do you work for kabam ah no so keep your troll comment to your self
  • Hired_GoonHired_Goon Posts: 440
    edited June 2017
    Well, I'm glad you get so much gold from your base. I personally use the Arena to farm gold faster than my base can produce it. If they add more to the Arena crystals, fine, bring it on. But beyond more ways to acquire alpha essence, not much they can add that you can't already get elsewhere.

Medal system seems unbalanced to YOU. Doesn't make it true. I haven't had issue one with medals. I float between 1300 and 1600 dependent on how active or inactive I am in raid scene. I certainly wouldn't call it unbalanced.

[removed by moderation]

• MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    Foxhero007 wrote: »
    Hired_Goon the only thing in the arena crystals is gold and energon and you get gold more then energon from it hell i get more gold from my base then the crystals.

Fox, so far the best place to get gold is the arena, your base can get you gold but depends on the bots, the higher the rating the more time it takes to get gold, a 4star bot takes 9 hours to only get 900 something gold,
    spend some time in the arena, you'll see what Goon is talking about, you want to aim at opening 10 crystals, you can get lucky sometimes too with energon
    xopc16u3xr0c.png
    dq8i8xj24hc7.png
    Raids are frustrating yeah, we all know that, just roll with the punches on that and hopefully kabam will make improvements.
    edited June 2017
    MaxBebop wrote: »
    Foxhero007 wrote: »

Fox, so far the best place to get gold is the arena, your base can get you gold but depends on the bots, the higher the rating the more time it takes to get gold, a 4star bot takes 9 hours to only get 900 something gold,
    spend some time in the arena, you'll see what Goon is talking about, you want to aim at opening 10 crystals, you can get lucky sometimes too with energon
    xopc16u3xr0c.png
    dq8i8xj24hc7.png
    Raids are frustrating yeah, we all know that, just roll with the punches on that and hopefully kabam will make improvements.

right now i got alot of gold and nothing to use it on and with just items in the arena crystals. it's not worth opening just to get more gold that i cant use.

and right now the Raid system is favoring the higher rank players more then the lower rank players.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Don't worry good will be plenty needed over ore
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited June 2017
    Lol... However much gold you think you can earn, you'll soon wish you can farm 10x that.

You just aren't there yet bud

To give you an idea.. ranking up a 3* bot just from r3 to r4 is 45k gold... And then you still need to upgrade 40 lvls to max it. Over 100k gold total just for that
  • XannenXannen Posts: 17
    Between alliance donations and ranking or reranking bots post-forge you will wish you could get gold as easily as ore.
    more suggestions to help better the game give us top down view or a way to scroll through the map so we plan or see what path we need to take
    and
    add a exlcusive bot to the Arena crystals
  • BendoverBendover Posts: 9
    Fix the bugs and crashes
  • Hey Commanders!

Thanks for all the feedback! We're pretty excited to see just how passionate you all are in trying to help out and all your feedback definitely helps. Feel free to post and continue the conversation constructively and we'll be happy to pass on your suggestions and feedback to the Game Team!