Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Buildings disappear

Hello, I just passed from antes iOS device to an Android one. I succesfully loaded muy Kabam but 2 bots places Andrea te buildings disappeared. They just keep under construction. I leveled up to see if ir would fix it, but it didn't.
How can I fix this?

Comments

• Options
    CarlosCarlos Posts: 3
    Correcting the text:
    Hello, I just passed from an iOS device to an Android one. I succesfully loaded my Kabam account but 2 bots places and the buildings disappeared. They just keep under construction. I leveled up to see if it would fix it, but it didn't.
    How can I fix this?
  • Options
    SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Thats just how Android graphics are designed....
  • Options
    Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    The same thing happened to me when I upgraded from galaxy s8+ to Note9
  • Options
    It’s better to play on an apple device than android. Android makes it look like it has a potato mod on. A lot of lag, and disappearing items
  • Options
    309j5epe4tzj.png
    Here's your proof
  • Options
    Why does it look like normal now? Maybe it's fixed?
  • Options
    35d0c5kudtj5.gif
    It's not fixed...I am playing with note9 features too much XD
  • Options
    Oh no! My bot slots are gone! Help me! @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Custos
    1a7kdjaw2s6h.jpg
  • Options
    Oh no! My bot slots are gone! Help me! @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Custos
    1a7kdjaw2s6h.jpg

A couple of reboots will sort that out and that problem eventually goes away besides your bots are on your base they are just invisible and you cant get gold from them but a raider will definitely be able to fight them in a raid , don't worry just wait.
  • Options
    Slayer wrote: »
    1a7kdjaw2s6h.jpg

A couple of reboots will sort that out and that problem eventually goes away besides your bots are on your base they are just invisible and you cant get gold from them but a raider will definitely be able to fight them in a raid , don't worry just wait.

Thanks for the confirmation...and btw...we met on global earlier
  • Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    When logging in from one account to another (usually from a weaker to stronger account) this happens, I’d just restart the game and wait it out
  • Options
    CarlosCarlos Posts: 3
    I tried restarting the app and it still happens. Also, I can't see the story.
    Everytime I open the app it begins with the weaker Google account, then I need to load my original Kabam account and I see all those bugs.
    How can I make the app inmediatly begin with the Kabam account?
  • Options
    as8lvyo99l85.png

Same problem but got solved