Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Best team for Alliance Missions (Map 3)

I'm having an indecisive problem on which bot to pick or atleast a synergy.
We spam Map 3 every AM

Comments

• BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    edited March 2019
    Depends.
    A decent 4* max'd squad of MV Megs, Barricade and G1 Megatron make short work of Sec.1, 2 and 3 R Lanes, with difficulty 1 thru 20.
    Plus G1 Megs can kill Primal at the end.

Rhinox, Primal and Cheetor handle LEFT lanes well.

Middle lanes need a Demo, Tact and Warrior.

Any difficulty higher than 30 and you'll need decent 5* bots, to comfortably finish without much resources.
  • KenKen Posts: 53
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    Depends.
    A decent 4* max'd squad of MV Megs, Barricade and G1 Megatron make short work of Sec.1, 2 and 3 R Lanes, with difficulty 1 thru 20.
    Plus G1 Megs can kill Primal at the end.

Rhinox, Primal and Cheetor handle LEFT lanes well.

Middle lanes need a Demo, Tact and Warrior.

Any difficulty higher than 30 and you'll need decent 5* bots, to comfortably finish without much resources.

Can you recommend me a team anyways, or is the 1st team you mentioned your choice?
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited March 2019
    Different lanes require different teams. There is not a single team which suits all scenarios. Well the safest bet maybe Megatronus, OGP and Ratchet but you may not have them fully developed. Better post your candidates and the lane you want to take.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Like i said, depends on your difficulty level, plus what the rest of your AM bring.

And your roster!

Some examples (4*, 5* awakened)
    1. Galvatron, Cyclonus, Tantrum
    2. G1 Prime, Ratchet, Grimlock
    3. MV1 Prime, Ironhide, Wheeljack
    4. Megatronus, G1 Megs, Shockwave
    5. Scorponok, Cheetor, Primal
    6. Barricade, MV Megs, Bonecrusher
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    Like i said, depends on your difficulty level, plus what the rest of your AM bring.

And your roster!

Some examples (4*, 5* awakened)
    1. Galvatron, Cyclonus, Tantrum
    2. G1 Prime, Ratchet, Grimlock
    3. MV1 Prime, Ironhide, Wheeljack
    4. Megatronus, G1 Megs, Shockwave
    5. Scorponok, Cheetor, Primal
    6. Barricade, MV Megs, Bonecrusher

We do difficulty 25-31, but I'd go for 31 for a team
    Also I only have R3 5* Drift

The rest of my 5*s are R1-2 atm
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    Duped WJ can handle most of the section
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Anything that suits your fancy really. What you are comfortable with. I’m looking at my team mates bots and see all sorts of bots, Megatronus, prowl, wheeljack, OG OP, Ratchet, Windblade, Dinobot, Drift, Bludgeon, MM, shockwave, Cyclonus, wasp, Cheetor, primal, scorp, blue megs, MV. Some 5* some 4*. We run AM generally high enough for top 3 ranking.
  • 11218931121893 Posts: 144
    Mv1, tronus, OGP
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    edited March 2019
    Depends on your playstyle, preference and assigned paths.
    The meta bots might not suit your playstyle or your preference. Since you already have Drift, I'd suggest bring his fellow swordmasters.
    If you're a boss killer of your group, bring at least 1 Tactician/Armor Breaker (I highly suggest bringing Dinobit) to handle Primal

Edit: Bring a self-healing bot (i.e. Ratchet, Tronus, Kickback, Wheeljerk), that'll save you a lot of kits.
  • RaidsRaids Posts: 8
    edited March 2019
    4* Ratchet, Ironhide, OG Prime/G1 Megs combo works well for me taking centre or left paths in section 1, either of the left paths in section 2, and either of the right paths in section 3.

Irohnhide most of the way, Ratchet for Wasp and Prime/Megs for Primal. Ratchet synergy is invaluable for my style/skill level.

We generally take it easy and run level 10 but have run same combo up to level 23 no problems.

• ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    Lol whoever said you NEED 5* bots for d30 and higher has no clue what they're talking about. I run D40 or more with my max forged r5 4* team with zero item use just fine. Now d50+, yes you probably do need 5* bots unless your just that good.
  • Canuck33Canuck33 Posts: 244
    As mentioned it really depends on your roster and lane assignments. So until we know those details its hard to give you good advise. But you might as well wait until the update comes out to see what's in store for AM because things can change pretty quick. Hold off on any rank ups till we see this update coming soon is my best advise.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    If your able to do diff 25+ in map 3, that means you've played this game enough to know the map and the bots. There's a map 3 floating around.. if you take a look, you should be able to get a sense of what might work for teams. Once you do this and come back with possible teams, people here can be more helpful and give you opinions on what they think.
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Map 3 with bots and mods.

l2afad8t7lke.jpeg
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    edited April 2019
    Once 8.0 comes out, the consensus points to the belief that the AM Maps are going to change. Whether you see different bots in locations on the AM Maps, different mods on different paths, or some combination of both is TBD. Also, don’t forget that rebalancing of bots will take place in 8.0, so some bots in the AM may be much tougher than before. In short, the Map we currently see in Map 3 may look completely different in 8.0.