Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

How do I request a cooldown?

I have seen other members of my alliance requesting cooldowns, but I can not figure out how to do this. How do I cooldown my bots?

Comments

• JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Hit help
  • Looks like there's not so much communication in your alliance ;-)
    Or maybe, you're shy and prefer ask that in public ;-)
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    After using a bot in the arena you hit the green plus on the top right of the bot icon
  • DreamBlissDreamBliss Posts: 107
    Just not sure how to request a cooldown. Not finding a Help button.
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Do you do arena?
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    Do you do arena?

Or ANY mission.
    There's a HELP button when you've run out of energy.
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    He was asking about cool down. That’s only in arena.
  • DreamBliss wrote: »
    Just not sure how to request a cooldown. Not finding a Help button.

See what @Bntyhntr3232_ said. It is at the screen that shows all of your bots where you select three bots for arena battle. Usually the bots you just used will be at the top and there is a green arrow (not that guy from DC universe) with the word Help! If you click on it, it will say Help Requested briefly.
  • DreamBlissDreamBliss Posts: 107
    Yeah I figured it out, except that Help thing for Arenas is for a recharge, not a cooldown. So apparently there is no way to speed up the 3 hour time whenever you have a bot come off a raid. You basically just have to use a 4 hour shield if you want to put the bot back on defense.

Thanks for your replies!
  • lightningbaronlightningbaron Posts: 595
    edited April 2019
    @DreamBliss, I think the help for cooldown is related to arena only. I am not aware of a request for help related to raid; I could be wrong, if you hear different feel free to comment back.

April Fools' Day was no joke, had 8 raids against my base. Ended up using a shield. I prefer to keep a low raid chips balance and raid for profit. Spend the profits immediately after 2-3 raids. I call it raid and spend. 🤣
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Just to be clear:
    1. When the term is request a cooldown, it means hit help so that your bots become available for the next fight in lesser time.
    2. When you mean cooldown for your raid squad (so that they can be set as defenders), its time (4 hours after they finish their last raid) is impossible to be shortened.