Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

hope see more relevant/worthy store deals

小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
edited March 2019 in General Discussion
I am talking about real money deals. So people that never pays don’t get it.

I believe a week ago I saw 1500 5* crystal for 30ish bucks and bought it immediately.

Now I see for a few days of 3 4* bundle for 80ish bucks. To many people that’s basically only worth 1500 5* crystal for over double the price.

I don’t know if the store deal is fixed for every single player and not tailored, but I want to spend money but no where to spend. Dont tell me about 3100 energon for 160ish bucks after tax. That’s so expensive. To get 1 single 5*, you need like 20k energon to get 20 4*s, which is 1 5*.

hope to see more T4 class spark, 5* crystal, or 5* crystal/3100 energon bundles or any bundle that’s not insanity that I would laugh at every time wondering who’s ever going to buy.

I am not business analyst nor a game economist, just trying to express what I feel.

Comments

• DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    you can send Kabam a support ticket with your suggestions directly you know?
  • DaveJL wrote: »
    you can send Kabam a support ticket with your suggestions directly you know?

Yeah, they even have a response tailored just for everyone who sends one in.
  • I smelled sarcasms, and I liked it ;-)
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    小龙女 wrote: »
    I am talking about real money deals. So people that never pays don’t get it.

I believe a week ago I saw 1500 5* crystal for 30ish bucks and bought it immediately.

Now I see for a few days of 3 4* bundle for 80ish bucks. To many people that’s basically only worth 1500 5* crystal for over double the price.

I don’t know if the store deal is fixed for every single player and not tailored, but I want to spend money but no where to spend. Dont tell me about 3100 energon for 160ish bucks after tax. That’s so expensive. To get 1 single 5*, you need like 20k energon to get 20 4*s, which is 1 5*.

hope to see more T4 class spark, 5* crystal, or 5* crystal/3100 energon bundles or any bundle that’s not insanity that I would laugh at every time wondering who’s ever going to buy.

I am not business analyst nor a game economist, just trying to express what I feel.

You got 1500 5* crystals for 30$!?!?!?!? Teach me!