Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Bot Training Grounds

Have a general question? Got some advice to just throw out for people to collaborate on? Is starscream being a pain with his 1st special spam? Get some Q&A here!

Comments

• Options
    How do ya avoid ultra magnus' 1st?
  • Options
    Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Bubster101 wrote: »
    Have a general question? Got some advice to just throw out for people to collaborate on? Is starscream being a pain with his 1st special spam? Get some Q&A here!

Starscreams sp1 is a pain if you don't know how to avoid it...you should dash back then sidestep

I always spam the sidestep when he does it...it works well
  • Options
    One thing I've noticed when avoiding Starscream's SP1 is when you swipe up, you won't get hit but when you swipe down, you can still get hit.

So it's best to sidestep upward.
  • Options
    Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    One thing I've noticed when avoiding Starscream's SP1 is when you swipe up, you won't get hit but when you swipe down, you can still get hit.

So it's best to sidestep upward.

I noticed that too...but I thought it was just a glitch
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105

Sidestep.
  • Options

Starscreams sp1 is a pain if you don't know how to avoid it...you should dash back then sidestep

I always spam the sidestep when he does it...it works well

I've learned to time the dodge where he sticks at point-blank range and it's easier to time the sidestep then