Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Alliance Missions: Dark Horizons

13»

Comments

• Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    It’s not totally impossible. There’s always a learning curve with new bot-mod combinations. Just start off at a lower level (where you won’t insta-die) and work upwards as you get used to it. And yes, some paths are definitely much harder than others.
  • Options
    I'm not dying on T1, and killing the (remaining part of the) boss, so, I would say it's easier than the previous, at the same level.

I like that.
    And the fact we can finish in no time.

But definitely, there's something wrong with the milestones/rewards
  • Options
    Something is wrong with the total points! It needs some fixes. We play x1.5 from recomended level and even then we cant receive total points we used to. They’re at least three times less. It’s so not fun.
  • Options
    DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    IgoRusVika wrote: »
    Something is wrong with the total points! It needs some fixes. We play x1.5 from recomended level and even then we cant receive total points we used to. They’re at least three times less. It’s so not fun.
    Voltron wrote: »
    regarding the milestones..there's another thread where Kabam saw that they didn't adjust the milestones correctly. They'll fix it.
  • Options
    JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    edited April 2019
    IgoRusVika wrote: »

The points are correct. Remember that there are only 35 bots now — before there were 68. It’s all relative from a points perspective but not so straight forward from a skill level. Jumping from D40 to D59 to make the same amount of total points will mean you get hit harder and will die if you let Galvatron SP3 you. On the upside, you will get better.

Think of it this way. Everyone’s points are affected equally. Kabam has already said they would calculate the proper conversion for rewards.
  • Options
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    Everyone’s points are affected equally. Kabam has already said they would calculate the proper conversion for rewards.

Provided that everyone is playing map 3 ;-)
  • Options
    Canuck33Canuck33 Posts: 244
    So we're all done with the first weeks alliance missions, and I have a couple questions.

Rewards: When can we expect some information on the rewards update?

Tie Breaker: With no sharks available the point totals can possibly end as an exact match. What happens when 2 alliances run D120? how will the tie be broken?
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Why are there two Blaster on this map? Give Jetfire a chance!
  • Options
    Why are there two Blaster on this map? Give Jetfire a chance!

My bad. Got the wrong info from a user-made map. That's indeed JF on lane 2.3 instead of Blaster.
  • Options
    VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    Canuck33 wrote: »
    So we're all done with the first weeks alliance missions, and I have a couple questions.

Tie Breaker: With no sharks available the point totals can possibly end as an exact match. What happens when 2 alliances run D120? how will the tie be broken?

@Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike

I noticed there's a 1 pt variance in the total scores.. if there's no shark, shouldn't the scores be all the same? here's a screenshot from last week.. If my alliance was fighting for a top spot and we lost due to this 1 pt, I would be upset.

bhn3sznrc8wc.jpg
  • Options

Imagine if four do d120 and one of them is booted to rank 4 rewards...
  • Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021

I noticed there's a 1 pt variance in the total scores.. if there's no shark, shouldn't the scores be all the same? here's a screenshot from last week.. If my alliance was fighting for a top spot and we lost due to this 1 pt, I would be upset.

bhn3sznrc8wc.jpg

A perfect game scores more points I’ve found this out myself
  • Options
    VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    Jazz444 wrote: »

are you sure? last time I tried this out by running my alt account on the same path, perfect or not, the score was the same. unless they changed it for this new update
  • Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Jazz444 wrote: »

are you sure? last time I tried this out by running my alt account on the same path, perfect or not, the score was the same. unless they changed it for this new update

Really well that’s weird maybe it’s a glitch I thought the most perfect games scored more points
  • Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Bludgeon works really well for the evade paths!
  • Options
    It’s the same score for perfect and non-perfect fights.
  • Options
    Kitten wrote: »
    Just because he can punish missed attacks?
  • Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Just because he can punish missed attacks?

Yes, and his ranged heavy attack
  • Options
    Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994

Not really. If luck is on your side and the AI doesn't evade yeah sure. Otherwise, it's a pain without an anti-evade bot, and I speak from experience as Blaster just about wrecked my Bludgeon a few minutes ago. lol
  • Options
    PILLARPILLAR Posts: 2

bhn3sznrc8wc.jpg

I think the variance in points comey from class advantages. Enemy has less strenght by class disadvantage so you get less points
  • Options
    So we're all done with the first weeks alliance missions, and I have a couple

bhn3sznrc8wc.jpg

It’s simply cause of someone made some healing to Megatronus and then died. Other players finished him and those Battle group recived little bit more points. It was the same way with Primal before.