Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Rachet for new map

What do you suggest to obtain 5 star rachet after new alliance map is released? I think he is useless against boss megatronus. Should i get him for optimus rachet pair if optimus is released?

Comments

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    He (and the OP synergy) is still relevant in mid level AM.
  • That’s a tough question. His value may decrease a little when fighting replicate lanes, but for the normal fight he seems ok to use.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    omernuz wrote: »
    What do you suggest to obtain 5 star rachet after new alliance map is released? I think he is useless against boss megatronus. Should i get him for optimus rachet pair if optimus is released?

His name is spelled Ratchet and the ratchet and optimus synergy is awesome!
  • PeasPeas Posts: 74
    And Ratchet and Optimus should be capitalized. 🙄
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    Peas wrote: »
    And Ratchet and Optimus should be capitalized. 🙄

This is good one.
  • MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    How do you reliably get Optimus to heal with the Ratchet synergy? It hardly ever happens anyway
    Mutantdoc wrote: »
    How do you reliably get Optimus to heal with the Ratchet synergy? It hardly ever happens anyway

Pair OGP with 2 Ratchet.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998

when OGP is under 50% health..it's pretty solid.. not Ratchet's level but good enough. are you making sure the roll out buff is not on? that's the annoying part.
    Voltron wrote: »

when OGP is under 50% health..it's pretty solid.. not Ratchet's level but good enough. are you making sure the roll out buff is not on? that's the annoying part.

I'm pretty sure he know how the OGP + ratchet work. As for OGP health under 50%, it is really still depend on RNG god.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    DonApis wrote: »
    Voltron wrote: »

I'm pretty sure he know how the OGP + ratchet work. As for OGP health under 50%, it is really still depend on RNG god.

I thought so too but you never know.. i think it's more due to you having to wait for the roll out to expire that kills its not the RNG. if they were to remove that.. it'll happen more often by virtue of attempts.
  • MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    It's never stated in the abilities but I know you mean that you have to wait for the roll out buff to expire before doing a heavy to get the repair buff.
  • asparagusasparagus Posts: 184
    Og gets the rollout heal pretty reliably when his hp is real low. And he still gets it when his attack buffs from a previous rollout are active. It does feel like there is something to that though. He also won't get rollout heals successively.

Rat will still be good. He's a solid workhorse bot because of his regeneration but yeah you'll have to watch out for replicate.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949

His name is spelled Ratchet and the ratchet and optimus synergy is awesome!

That's the problem. That synergy is awesome for you, then, well, it's also awesome for the opponent. Replicate lanes will screw up any bot with a heal, including ones with instant repair like WJ, Blaster, Megatronus. That synergy is also super awesome for this AM's final boss, Megatronus, thanks to his replicate mod (which is copypasted from September and November's spotlight mission) now everyone with Power Gain, Repair, Evade will be destroyed mercilessly by this guy.
    Inb4 this Megatronus also has Relic of Chaos to make Mirage an AM god
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Only true Transformers aficionados will get this

ouk5it0epitx.gif

Back on track:
    Ratchet will be a liability this AM. Perhaps even BW synergy.
    Better spruce up on non-synergising squads, then.
  • omernuzomernuz Posts: 58
    Now the alliance mission map is released and we have some experiences. Did you use optimus and rachet pair in the map. If so how was their performance?
    Now the alliance mission map is released and we have some experiences. Did you use optimus and rachet pair in the map. If so how was their performance?

I do. My ally run D37 to clear the AM objective. The pair is still doing great like in previous map.