Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

v8.0 Discussion Thread - Happy 2 Year Anniversary!

Comments

• Options
    Kitten wrote: »
    Any news on bots for April??
    This month, we've got another 2 bot month with Optimus Prime (Generations) and Kickback.

I have a 4* of both of them...lame

It’s ok thundercracker’s coming I’m going to try get both cracker and prime

It'll be cool to release both as compensation for the Botless months.
  • Options
    I was hoping the Matrix Of Leadership would be added to the Relic Store, but I’ll take getting it as a free anniversary gift! Thank you!
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Buttehrs wrote: »
    And thundercracker lol

Since he is not included in the 2 bot month mention, he probably has something to do with this special event we’ve been hearing about.
  • Options
    omernuzomernuz Posts: 58
    This month, we've got another 2 bot month with Optimus Prime (Generations) and Kickback.

Kickback is in the crystals?
  • Options
    ToughTough Posts: 237
    I think that there will be multiple difficulty’s in this new event, each awarding their own “star” version of Thundercracker upon exploration. Am i correct @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious Am i close?
  • Options
    Tough wrote: »
    I think that there will be multiple difficulty’s in this new event, each awarding their own “star” version of Thundercracker upon exploration. Am i correct @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious Am i close?

thumb_i-dont-know-how-2-read-the-home-you-build-35394709.png
  • Options
    VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    edited April 2019
    omernuz wrote: »
    Kickback is in the crystals?

I was curious about this...I don't think it was ever confirmed that the BOTM was only from unreleased bots. It was just an assumption that people made. If you read the generic bot chip announcement, at least to my understanding, it is not limited to unreleased bots. Though, this could have been written more clearly so it's not a stretch for people to assume unreleased bots.

"In place of a new Bot released monthly, Commanders will have 3 exclusive 5-Star Bots to choose from each month. This includes previous exclusive 5-Star Bots that have not yet been added to the 5-Star pool! For January, the exclusive 5-Star Bots are Jazz, Motormaster, and Bludgeon!"

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious

• Options
    ToughTough Posts: 237

Yes you do. We are a few hours away from anniversary, spill the beans.

• Options
    TimfrancoTimfranco Posts: 55
    edited April 2019

Really @Kabam Vydious ? Remember what happened last time you said that? You wouldn't even know what the text on the image said if you couldn't read. Caught ya.
  • Options
    XXXXXX Posts: 80
    Can someone tell us if thundercracker will be avaible this month and in case if we have to use generic bot chips to get it? Please @Kabam Miike some of us have to decide if to take ratchet before he leaves the store. Thanks
  • Options
    Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    Darm0k wrote: »

tenor.gif

I can just hear him screaming like a girl. Lol.
  • Options
    And who already has 5* kickback will have the monthly objective done?
  • Options
    I doubt @XXX , you can still buy 1.

In turn, you cannot rank it R2 twice
  • Options
    Beastdad wrote: »
    XXX wrote: »
    Can someone tell us if thundercracker will be avaible this month and in case if we have to use generic bot chips to get it? Please @Kabam Miike some of us have to decide if to take ratchet before he leaves the store. Thanks

I'll help you out, don't take ratchet. Problem solved.

With ogp coming this month I have to think about it for sure
  • Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    I looked it up it said F2F launched on April 5th 2017
    So only 2 more days till the Anniversary everyone I’m so excited 😆
  • Options
    AnakinPrimeAnakinPrime Posts: 229

Perfect!!! G1 Prime! 5* dupe will happen
  • Options
    ktomovktomov Posts: 216

Excuse me, but what the heck?!

Kickback is already in the crystal poll. I've been waiting for Tantrum the last 3 months where you've released already 2 scouts and with him 3, but only one Brawler.

What will be for May? Mixmaster and Hound?

Sorry but I'm royally pissed right now. By the way the things goes, probably bots like Cyclonus, Scorponok and Tantrum will be released in December (figures the math - now 2 instead of 3 bots per month, and one unreleased + one released).
  • Options
    PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015

b03mzzc0nv0l.png
  • Options
    Whoah whoah whoah we're getting OG Prime in the store? :open_mouth::open_mouth:

I got Ratchet since the two-bot month makes it slightly easier to complete the objectives for the 5-star awakening crystal, and I guess the good news is that he has a great synergy with Prime. The bad news is I'm going to have to grind for some serious chips in April.

And is this news about Thundercracker real, or am I being suckered in by an April Fool's joke?
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    Whoah whoah whoah we're getting OG Prime in the store? :open_mouth::open_mouth:

I got Ratchet since the two-bot month makes it slightly easier to complete the objectives for the 5-star awakening crystal, and I guess the good news is that he has a great synergy with Prime. The bad news is I'm going to have to grind for some serious chips in April.

And is this news about Thundercracker real, or am I being suckered in by an April Fool's joke?

100% real
  • Options
    Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Thundercracker will be obtainable through a new Bees gauntlet type of event
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    Kabam Team I thank you so much for adding Thunder Cracker to the bots list
    He’s definitely been a long waiting bot to finally come 👍
    Hopefully New Bots continue to come I knew you guys could get back on track with new things you guys are awesome 👏
    Hopefully everyone will take back the nasty stuff they’d say about new bots never coming back lol 😂
    I knew we just had to be patient, you guys will never let the Transformers Fans of the world down 👍
  • Options
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    He’s definitely been a long waiting bot to finally come 😁👍
    Hopefully New Bots continue to come I knew you guys could get back on track with new things you guys are awesome 👏
    Hopefully everyone will take back the stuff they’d say about new bots never coming back lol 😂
    I knew we just had to be patient 😊 you guys will never let the Transformers Fans of the world down

Well said! @Jazz444 thundercracker being here is amazing! I couldn't be more excited! It's amazing that a brand new bot is here...it happened once before (S-1000) but this time it's different...this time it's new...
  • Options
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »

b03mzzc0nv0l.png

Yes indeed mister icarus
  • Options
    Hopefully everyone will take back the stuff they’d say about new bots never coming back lol 😂
    I knew we just had to be patient 😊 you guys will never let the Transformers Fans of the world down

Well said! @Jazz444 thundercracker being here is amazing! I couldn't be more excited! It's amazing that a brand new bot is here...it happened once before (S-1000) but this time it's different...this time it's new...

Thanks man good luck to you hopefully many players can get their hands on a 5* Thunder Cracker 😁
  • Options

Thanks man good luck to you hopefully many players can get their hands on a 5* Thunder Cracker 😁

I'd settle for a 4* I loved G1 thundercracker I even have the G1 conehead seekers! Soo yeah...I love all the seekers
  • Options

I'd settle for a 4* I loved G1 thundercracker I even have the G1 conehead seekers! Soo yeah...I love all the seekers

I’m going to settle with a 4* too but if I’m lucky enough to win or purchase a 5* I won’t refuse lol
  • Options
    PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »

b03mzzc0nv0l.png

Yes indeed mister icarus
    crkbhdos947l.png
    xa2qmzskgd23.png
    kocays9eutkd.png