Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Bot Awakening Sugestions

HI, i am looking for suggestions from players that might have some of these bots already awakened in their rosters.
I have two 4* awakening programs and would like to use them on whichever bot benefits the most from their sig ability being awakened to help with Expert missions.

My choices are

4* G1 Megatron
4* Shockwave
4* Mirage
4* Cheetor.

I also have Dinobot and Jazz but their sig abilities seem a bit underwhelming and would rather wait for those 2 to get buffed to see if they are worth it.

Comments

• Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Megatron for sure
  • Options
    Canuck33Canuck33 Posts: 244
    I would vote Cheetor off this list, his feral strike is fantastic for all kinds of situations, like negating a heal or evade.
    G1 Megatron (the Tact one?) has a very good sig also, being able to steal a buff is pretty damn good.

Mirage and Shockwave are definite nays. shocker needs a high sig to be even remotely efficient. Where mirage is just not there in terms of being a really effective bot.

Might want to wait a couple days to see what's coming though.
  • Options
    If your running a full beast team, then naturally cheetor. Anything else, g1 megs all the way. He turns into a spotlight king when duped.

Mirage sig isn’t really effective until you get a fair bit in, and shockwave doesn’t really need his. Just means you can tank a sp2 if need be when the timer pops up, but in most cases it’s not needed.

In short, megs gets my vote
  • Options
    BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Megatron and Shockwave have a great synergy.
    If you're into Decepticons, that's the way 2 go.

But like what Monsieur Incroyable mentioned, if you have a BEASTly roster, CheetahGirl gets priority over Shockerz.
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Tough question

Mirage and Cheetor both have amazing signature abilities.
    BUT, Mirage's sig needs to at higher levels to truly shine. There's already a HUGE difference between level 5 and level 30. At lower levels, his buffs will literally expire right after you use a special attack, but at higher levels, those buffs will last almost forever to the point you can keep spamming his specials to get moar and moar and moar buffs stacking on top of each other

Cheetor, on the hand, only needs 1 point in his sig ability, that's it. All he needs is that "ability accuracy reduction" effect from Feral Strike, the crit rate bonus is useless

So, if you have a bunch of Tech sig upgrades, awaken Mirage and dump as many programs as possible on him. If you don't have any upgrades, pick Cheetor

Shockwave's sig ability is garbage, and that's coming from a guy who mains Shockwave.
  • Options
    Would go for cheetor too. Feral strike makes shields inexistent. Poor WJ...