Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

suggestion:how to make broken AI

小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
edited April 2019 in General Discussion
Yo, throw some ideas. The AI is dumb.

What would be a single change that would make even an experienced guru rage quit?

Examples:
1. AI would always dodge/backup when you start heavy hit.
2. 100% projectile dodge.
3. When you launch projectile and immediately run towards AI, AI would 100% dodge/backup instead of stay still and block your projectile and subsequent combo
4. When your special 1 is ready, AI instantly go into dodging/baiting mode and constantly launch projectiles, so you can’t ever find a chance to hit a special and just watch your bar drop
5. 100% special dodging
6. AI would never make a cornering situation available and always miles away from you
7. Combine all of above, you can’t ever hit AI once.

Comments

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    So..?
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    OP:
    AI is actually pretty predictable. It's usually US that make the mistakes.
    But yes, they CAN pull off moves, attacks, dodges very easily as they're... MACHINES.
    Best accept they have no input lag, time everything exactly, etc, and work around it.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    小龙女 wrote: »
    5. 100% special dodging

I'm sorry, what?
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088

What would be a single change that would make even an experienced guru rage quit?

Examples:
    3. When you launch projectile and immediately run towards AI, AI would 100% dodge/backup instead of stay still and block your projectile and subsequent combo
    4. When your special 1 is ready, AI instantly go into dodging/baiting mode and constantly launch projectiles, so you can’t ever find a chance to hit a special and just watch your bar drop
    5. 100% special dodging
    6. AI would never make a cornering situation available and always miles away from you

This is pointless...I dont see why the AI should be godly
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085

Examples:
    5. 100% special dodging

Um... So the game can be challenging?
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Slayer wrote: »

Examples:
    5. 100% special dodging

Um... So the game can be challenging?

I agree I want the AI to be more powerful...but don't give it a 100% chance to evade every attack