Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Question about Kickbacks new buff

So his sp2 will now not only inflicted power drain, but now a bleed.
One thing I like to do is ride the power bar until it's almost red, hit the sp2, then hit an sp1 and turn the power drain debuffs into shocks.
So will I be able to Inflict shocks AND bleed now?

Comments

• Options
    SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    That depends on the duration of bleeds .. if bleeds expire during the sp2 then you won't be able to stack shocks and bleeds together.
  • Options
    Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    One thing I like to do is ride the power bar until it's almost red, hit the sp2, then hit an sp1 and turn the power drain debuffs into shocks.

You will if you use him with Motormaster...I swear I'm never gonna use kickback without MM again...the damage you can rack up with kickback is insane
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Tested in arena. Power drain & bleed inflicted simultaneously. So it's fair to have bleed and shock together.

And you can buy him now.

And mine's already awakened....
  • Options
    Here's a pic for visual evidence:
    mwc3ocg8ezs6.png
  • Options
    DrShotgun wrote: »

Yeah I do the same
  • Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Here's a pic for visual evidence:
    mwc3ocg8ezs6.png

Beautiful :)
  • Options
    I totally had a response for this and got distracted, my bad! To answer your question, OP, anything you could do before you can continue to do.