Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

New 8.0 Goodies...

TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
edited April 2019 in General Discussion
Opening Screen...

1xju2ecfd0yi.png

New relic gift...

9g8hwhnv63c1.png

New bot!! 👀

wzpj0yv7pne5.jpeg

Me like so far...
Tagged:

Comments

• Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Same!!! Thundercracka is

THUNDASTRUCK!!!
    I didn't get the new opening screen...do I have to update? I don't have an update
  • serdoodserdood Posts: 115
    Main account got gold bee relic,
    Second account matrix of leadership relic.
    Third account no relics at all....
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    serdood wrote: »
    Main account got gold bee relic,
    Second account matrix of leadership relic.
    Third account no relics at all....

You got one based on how old the account is.
  • serdoodserdood Posts: 115
    Could have sworn my third account was at least a year old. Oh well my younger one will be disappointed....
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Same!!! Thundercracka is

THUNDASTRUCK!!!

Dude! Ac/dc fan?
    Kitten wrote: »
    Same!!! Thundercracka is

THUNDASTRUCK!!!

Dude! Ac/dc fan?

I've heard my fair share of it if you know what I mean
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Technobot wrote: »
    Opening Screen...

1xju2ecfd0yi.png

New relic gift...

9g8hwhnv63c1.png

New bot!! 👀

wzpj0yv7pne5.jpeg

Me like so far...

Players who managed 1 yr don't get a bee relic, but the matrix instead
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Damn, I ended up with last year’s one year anniversary gift. I missed out on it last year by a couple weeks and I guess I missed out on that nice gold Bee relics by a couple weeks as well. Sucks.

Who uses that dang relic anyways? Yeah yeah, free stuff. But if someone gave you a crate of Nokia 6110 NiMH batteries for free, you’d be all, “What the hell am I going to do with this?”

Oh well.
    Well.
    tumblr_mgc1do0WOA1rs7mrwo1_500.gif

PERcEPTIR OMGGGG!!!1!1!!!111 THX KABAM BERCEPTOR IS COMMING YAHOOOIE YEAH 11!!1!1!1!!
    Keep up the good work kabam this updates been quite sick especially you Vyd
    Beastdad wrote: »
    I will be using it a ton, in combination with the hound relic every time I open a gold or arena crystal.

Oop, I meant that matrix of leadership one. I didn’t get the Bee one.
    Kitten wrote: »
    Well.

PERcEPTIR OMGGGG!!!1!1!!!111 THX KABAM BERCEPTOR IS COMMING YAHOOOIE YEAH 11!!1!1!1!!
    Keep up the good work kabam this updates been quite sick especially you Vyd

1. no no. don't put that on me.
    2. being called sick is my highlight of the week and i'm going to make sure Miike knows about it

made my day mate
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Damn, I ended up with last year’s one year anniversary gift. I missed out on it last year by a couple weeks and I guess I missed out on that nice gold Bee relics by a couple weeks as well. Sucks.

Who uses that dang relic anyways? Yeah yeah, free stuff. But if someone gave you a crate of Nokia 6110 NiMH batteries for free, you’d be all, “What the hell am I going to do with this?”

Oh well.

I used the Matrix of Leadership up until I got the Allspark relic. Just depends on the situation. The Matrix is good in Story/Special Missions working in conjunction with XP Boosts to increase your Commander Level.

Right now, my base has the Effigy of Solus Prime, Star Saber, & the AllSpark Relics. The health & attack boosts come in handy in most Missions. My 4th Relic rotates. In AMs, I use the Golden Disk. For Bonus Gold generation, I’ll use Bee Relic... at least until I get the Cloaking Field. And I’ll still use the Matrix as needed as I am still trying to reach Level 60.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    edited April 2019
    I'd like to think of the anniversary relic this year is a G1 bumblebee summoning totem that increases the chances of getting him, worked for me anyway

Is it true @Kabam Vydious ?
  • Boo, nothing for 6-12 months.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Well.

I’ve been wanting Perceptor more than Thunder Cracker lol
    If he came someday I’d jump through the ceiling
  • Bodyopus79Bodyopus79 Posts: 155
    Darm0k wrote: »

Oh well.

I didn't get anything yet...
    !?
    I missed out on the beta, but pretty sure I've been playing since around may '17. What gives here?
    Bodyopus79 wrote: »

I didn't get anything yet...
    !?
    I missed out on the beta, but pretty sure I've been playing since around may '17. What gives here?

Not sure. You should have at least gotten the matrix relic. Though it’s just an XP boost so chances are you won’t be using it unless you’re looking to level up fast.