Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Different Relics 2nd Anniversary

The new update and Anniversary gave us a relic, but 2 of my friends from USA got a Matrix and I got a Golden Bee here in Spain. What's that for?

Comments

• Options
    DarkMatrixDarkMatrix Posts: 54
    edited April 2019
    It depends on how long you have been playing, you’ve likely been playing for about 2 years on this game which is why you got the gold bee relic and should have gotten the matrix last year, your friends on the other hand probably played for less than 2 years only giving them the matrix. Basically the relic depends on how long you’ve been playing not where you live. Your friends will get the gold bee relic next year.
  • Options
    SonicaSonica Posts: 7
    I have no other relic than that at my inventory and my friend is even a higher level than I
  • Options
    It should take not the years but what I have at my inventory. I never got a relic before.
  • Options
    Level has nothing to do with it, the only thing that matters is how long you have been playing. How long have you been playing?
  • Options
    I don't know, but I never got a Relic
  • Options
    Ok then so your best bet is to probably contact support here

http://kabam.force.com/PKB/KbContactUsForm

The relic you receive depends on how long you have been playing, once that gets figured out you should get whichever relic you need, if you have been playing since 2017 April (maybe May?) you should’ve gotten the matrix last year. If you started last year around this time you should have gotten the Matrix this year. If later than that you’ll get a relic next year. Regardless support is probably the best way of you getting you problem fixed. Hope you figure it out
  • Options
    They refuse to give the Matrix to players whose accounts are older but weren't able to be at the first Anniversary. So if we missed it, even if someone in our family was ill, we were ill, we were working, or whatever they refuse to give it to us.
    I'm sending support issues but they do nothing. If I can ask you all to press them. It's something they give, not available, and if a player didn't have it at the second Anniversary, new or old, they should have given it to them, not jump to the another relic.