Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Power Charge Mod

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious

Since I saw a couple mods were already adjusted I think you need to consider this mod. I think the function is fine but the duration on the charges is going to be too long going up against AM bots. From spotlights and even this thundercracker mission the fights are just dumb.

I think it’s fair to keep you from going full on attack but the entire fight is just spent dancing around.

Considering power drain doesn’t really help and there aren’t many power lock options consider lower the duration of the charges or even locking s3.

Comments

• Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited April 2019
    kranders wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious

Since I saw a couple mods were already adjusted I think you need to consider this mod. I think the function is fine but the duration on the charges is going to be too long going up against AM bots. From spotlights and even this thundercracker mission the fights are just dumb.

I think it’s fair to keep you from going full on attack but the entire fight is just spent dancing around.

Considering power drain doesn’t really help and there aren’t many power lock options consider lower the duration of the charges or even locking s3.

The issue for me is more about it stacking charges from special attacks.

There are certain bots with multi-hit specials that get royally screwed by this mod, and only one has an easy power lock to protect himself... Rhinox.

If it was designed only to stack charges from basic and heavy attacks, I think it becomes reasonably manageable.