Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Is this even fair?

So I've made it past Chapter 3 in the Thunder Struck difficulty thus far. But gosh. Whoever thought of placing the Life Transfer mod in Chapter 4 is horrible. Basically in order to match the damage output needed to counter said mod. You'll basically need R4 5*s at the very least. While some of us who are attempting to go through it with 4* R5s bots (Like I Did) will still ultimately lose a lot of their bots before even reaching the boss. It's either you have to keep trying or spend some energon on revives.
60050cjvrf1s.jpg

Comments

• KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Oh golly gosh
  • ToughTough Posts: 237
    Thank @Inqosly and @LukeConnerton 😂
  • Barricade1776Barricade1776 Posts: 71
    edited April 2019
    Ratchet did really well for me.
  • 小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
    That’s how it is designed, to suck energon out of you. Who said you can get thundercraker for free???????
  • 小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
    edited April 2019
    @VectorSierraXÎX
    You can’t even pass chapter 1, what do you want? Just quit mission.
    Chapter 3 might be way harder

Btw, 8000 5 star crystal is also not free for grab.

I already give up
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    小龙女 wrote: »
    @VectorSierraXÎX
    You can’t even pass chapter 1, what do you want? Just quit mission.
    Chapter 3 might be way harder

Btw, 8000 5 star crystal is also not free for grab.

I already give up

I believe there is only one chapter per difficulty level.
  • DeadMemeBoiDeadMemeBoi Posts: 140
    syawb7o4qr46.jpg
    9nhlksy40s7e.png
    5es6fixz6qff.png
    I actually just made a post about how I got Thundercracker for free already. cy5e36eixcdg.png
    f1zngije09wa.png

• BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    My Sig 85 motormaster was basically immortal.
    He didn't loose the melee buffs after he healed past the percentages either
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Yeah.... That path is not difficult, stop and think what the best bots are.

I ran through every bot with ease using Jetfire, except for Megatron, which required more of a team effort.

Basically, endless combos and healing by utilizing his stun block.
  • KenKen Posts: 53
    Was people panicking over this mod? I haven't seen it yet.
    Is it different than Grimlock's on RoTK?
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited April 2019
    Manthro wrote: »

I ran through every bot with ease using Jetfire, except for Megatron, which required more of a team effort.

Also...

Was using a 4* max forged JF, not even a 5*.

So it can be done.

Healing bots aren't always the best choice for this mod. You want bots with the highest potential damage output, like Tantrum, Primal, WB etc.

They will heal you more than healers will.

Also, try and avoid using S3. You lose health due to the animation.

Exceptions to this rule are S3 healers like Dinobot and KB. you get to double down on heal with these ones.
  • KenKen Posts: 53

Also...

Was using a 4* max forged JF, not even a 5*.

So it can be done.

Healing bots aren't always the best choice for this mod. You want bots with the highest potential damage output, like Tantrum, Primal, WB etc.

They will heal you more than healers will.

Also, try and avoid using S3. You lose health due to the animation.

Exceptions to this rule are S3 healers like Dinobot and KB. you get to double down on heal with these ones.

Sounds cool, I should try that.

Also.
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    My Sig 85 motormaster was basically immortal.
    He didn't loose the melee buffs after he healed past the percentages either

swjfe5bw0ctv.jpg
    I m r e a d y
  • I understand difficult. But I agree with some of the others. the 4th round (in the third "story line"), is a cheat. the Reflect and Life Transfer are BS, on top of the other two upgrades. Every Attack is reflected. Using a bot that is 2k stronger.. and he Still slaughtered me before I got him down to half point. I normally don't "whine" because I understand that the game shouldn't be easy. But this is beyond that.
  • PiconiaPiconia Posts: 106
    So I've made it past Chapter 3 in the Thunder Struck difficulty thus far. But gosh. Whoever thought of placing the Life Transfer mod in Chapter 4 is horrible. Basically in order to match the damage output needed to counter said mod. You'll basically need R4 5*s at the very least. While some of us who are attempting to go through it with 4* R5s bots (Like I Did) will still ultimately lose a lot of their bots before even reaching the boss. It's either you have to keep trying or spend some energon on revives.

Actually Inquosly who proposed the mod made a video clearing the whole map with just a 4 star 5/5 Tantrum, no forge levels and no one else in the team for synergies.

You can watch it here.
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    Piconia wrote: »

Actually Inquosly who proposed the mod made a video clearing the whole map with just a 4 star 5/5 Tantrum, no forge levels and no one else in the team for synergies.

You can watch it here.

Yeah. Go watch that video. Highly recommended.