Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Special thanks to Kabam - for changing for the best!

Right kabam all of you gotta say you’ve done brilliantly these past months. Yeah no new bots for a few months but the way you handled it was great. The anniversary so far has been wicked I’ve enjoyed it a lot especially the thundercracker challenges!

Thundercracker is brill he’s got the same moves as his white and red friend but his new abilities and effects are so cool 😁

So yeah thanks for the good work and I hope you can keep it up, special thanks to Kabam Vydious for the encouraging words and keeping the game together in those dark times.

Comments

• SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    This sounds like a speech.

But yeah thanks to kabam for the new 8.0 update
  • DragmaDragma Posts: 70
    Kitten wrote: »
    Right kabam all of you gotta say you’ve done brilliantly these past months. Yeah no new bots for a few months but the way you handled it was great. The anniversary so far has been wicked I’ve enjoyed it a lot especially the thundercracker challenges!

Thundercracker is brill he’s got the same moves as his white and red friend but his new abilities and effects are so cool 😁

So yeah thanks for the good work and I hope you can keep it up, special thanks to Kabam Vydious for the encouraging words and keeping the game together in those dark times.

Since in all other media the seeker trio were just clones/remolds of each other, why not here as well :)
  • Who said you could go and make me all :')

No, but really thank you so much for the kind words! I've passed it along for everyone over here to see and it made us smile. We're really glad that you and others have enjoyed what was brought into The Fight. There was definitely a rough patch and we appreciate everyone who stuck it out.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Who said you could go and make me all :')

No, but really thank you so much for the kind words! I've passed it along for everyone over here to see and it made us smile. We're really glad that you and others have enjoyed what was brought into The Fight. There was definitely a rough patch and we appreciate everyone who stuck it out.

Are monthly bots coming back?
  • Thanks for the thunder challenge, it was fun!
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    Thanks Kabam. Very pleased with everything and looking forward to the future of the game!
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Who said you could go and make me all :')

Are monthly bots coming back?

I can guarantee that, we’ve already seen Rodimus, thundercracker’s gonna have a comeback and overlords been teased too 😁👍
  • serdoodserdood Posts: 115
    Thanks Kabam. So is today the official 2 year anniversary will we be seeing more information in the change log?
  • serdood wrote: »
    Thanks Kabam. So is today the official 2 year anniversary will we be seeing more information in the change log?

It's still the 4th here for us!
  • ToughTough Posts: 237
    3rs0uqxft860.jpeg
    So it’s still technically NOT the second year anniversary, That will be tommorow, And the only things that where announced where the “included” part of the message. There are still “great surprises in store”. Does this mean we are still to get something else? Something secret only to be told on the day of the anniversary? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious 👀
  • I agree heavily and I'm grateful that Kabam has upped their game. Hopefully they are as passionate for future updates.

Also who's flagging the posts? Somebody butthurt that Kabam did something beneficial? Lol
  • @Kabam Vydious why wasn’t thundercracker jazzed up a bit? Different move set and different specials than starscream. I like him as an addition but he just feels like a clone than a new bot.
  • Raptor22Raptor22 Posts: 111
    THANK YOU KABAM!!!
    o78pyjxxxksz.png
    l4kq517ubm4s.gif
  • @Kabam Vydious why wasn’t thundercracker jazzed up a bit? Different move set and different specials than starscream. I like him as an addition but he just feels like a clone than a new bot.

Well that’s basically what the seekers are, different versions of themselves
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Great job, Kabam. Let the game live. Thank you.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Thank you Kabam for this amazing update. Keep up the great work, don't fall behind. This game is already 10x better than MC*C, but you guys still need to make it even better then before. The changes to AM and the YouTuber challenge are only the first steps towards moar content for us so we'll expect many more things to come, I hope the Kabam team will make more fun stuff that'll live up to our expectations (:
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Kitten wrote: »
    o78pyjxxxksz.png
    l4kq517ubm4s.gif

Don't worry mate. I posted a thank you note to Kabam, from all of my AM, on the 'requirements' thread (loads of testing 8.0 on all kinds of tosh) and was ceremoniously flagged for ABUSE.

Guess the doom-mongers don't like to be proven wrong.
    Twunts.

Anyways, THUNDERCRACKER (@Kabam Vydious , i thought the days of him being overtly exclusive was the domain of Toys R Us 😁) is MASSIVE to the fight.

Despite the samey design and fight animations he's distinctively different to Screamer, and a superb counter to a multitude of classes. Well thought out, and despite the wicked stats he's not overpowered.

Best avoid CYCLONUS, though
    serdood wrote: »

It's still the 4th here for us!

Thanks! Looking forward to what’s coming up.
    The forum's really active today, thanks for doing something good, Kabam!
  • Nice update, thank you Kabam. Definitely appreciate the new AM maps. The old ones were sounding lik a broken record. 🤣

Maybe we'll see Skywarp someday?

8.0 can still crash due to memory leak, but it seems to take longer before it craps out on Moto G6. Definitely a step in the right direction.
  • Gunz0 wrote: »
    The forum's really active today,

zeez9abop70s.jpg
    eb0btkfm5l4w.png
    Gosh darn it @Gunz0
  • Finally, the game has some life again. The forums are bustling, and everyone is generally happy and contributing. Not what we expected a few months ago. Thank you @Kabam for bringing everyone together and not letting the game die.
    Gunz0 wrote: »

zeez9abop70s.jpg
    eb0btkfm5l4w.png
    Gosh darn it @Gunz0

It's Sunday, everyone must be spending time with their family instead of reading a bunch of guides on this forum
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited April 2019

zeez9abop70s.jpg
    eb0btkfm5l4w.png
    Gosh darn it @Gunz0

It's Sunday, everyone must be spending time with their family instead of reading a bunch of guides on this forum

Oh.... it's Saturday where I'm from.
    Then again, the same would occur there

And I don't have a family, just external constructs concieved from my imagination

Reality doesn't exist

We are all just toys for a higher being to play with

Are we done with Anniversary stuff? Safe to use my mastery points I was saving in case of new masteries?
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    I'm just happy to see the mods being a lot more active here on the forums.
    Darm0k wrote: »
    I'm just happy to see the mods being a lot more active here on the forums.

Well Miike has died but Vydious is 100x better in my opinion 😉👍 kabaam are doing a great job with communication I’m dead proud this game has truly awakened