Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Already Got THUNDERCRAKER?

I'm almost done, there are only two more Rounds left. If someone did it, can you tell if it's just a Starscream skin?
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Yeah same animations but effects and abilities are very different
  • Options
    EliteDragonEliteDragon Posts: 146
    Kitten wrote: »

Oh sorry, I was hoping for news, but I'll spend it anyway. Thanks for the information Kitten.
  • Options
    KenKen Posts: 53
    Kitten wrote: »

Are you serious..? Man... I expected more.
  • Options
    OptimalOptimus_MV1OptimalOptimus_MV1 Posts: 1,367
    edited April 2019
    3 star one. Sheesh getting a 3 STAR THUNDERCRACKA' was hard. He looks cool though
  • Options
    KenKen Posts: 53
    I got him.
    7oycntoovkjb.jpg
    I like his Special 1. His lasers are different than Starscream's Null Rays.
    I might be wrong with this fella. If he's going down the tier list, I may feel bad but atleast I got another seeker to synergize with.
  • Options
    BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Have him as a duped 2* and a 3* (WaHey!) but for the life of me, keep getting slaughtered in Thunderstruck M5.

THAT'LL TEACH ME TO ONLY RANK UP 4* BOTS

p.s.- He's similar in feel to Screamer, yet with totally amusing abilities, buffs.

KABAM, you make better remolds/repaints than HASBRO. There, i said it (plus I'm including Skyfire, who's actually the 1st to use this leader-class mold!)
  • Options
    Ladies and gentlemen, we got 'em

2gng94q9ge5c.png
  • Options
    1r150wr3yc0n.png

And a bonus from the 2k 5* Shards that allowed me to open a 5* Crystal
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949

2gng94q9ge5c.png
    GratZ. You'll love his 4* version
  • Options
    Gunz0 wrote: »

2gng94q9ge5c.png
    GratZ. You'll love his 4* version

Unfortunately, I'm not good enough. Managed to get through 3 Rounds of Thunderstruck, and I was out.
  • Options
    It’s not a matter of being good enough. It’s how much you want to spend to upgrade champions. They make it impossible to upgrade champions yet they changes the format to make the game harder. Galvatron is almost unbeatable and I have a fully upgraded L4 jetfire and still get rocked. I’m done with this game. I’m glad everyone is so excited about thundercracker. I was too but the game play sucks now unless you have much more advanced tier 4, L5 bots. There was nothing wrong the way it was before. Now it just sucks.
  • Options
    Silverkane wrote: »
    It’s not a matter of being good enough. It’s how much you want to spend to upgrade champions. They make it impossible to upgrade champions yet they changes the format to make the game harder. Galvatron is almost unbeatable and I have a fully upgraded L4 jetfire and still get rocked. I’m done with this game. I’m glad everyone is so excited about thundercracker. I was too but the game play sucks now unless you have much more advanced tier 4, L5 bots. There was nothing wrong the way it was before. Now it just sucks.

I agree. Especially on the topic of Galvatron. As if the Life Transfer wasn't bad enough, they went on to give him Shock Block too. And the LT mod's glitchy too, it mostly doesn't heal you when you hit or it gives you delayed heals. iNightSkies even made a video on it.
  • Options
    EliteDragonEliteDragon Posts: 146
    I achieved with much effort and dedication.26ko0sw7t0nz.jpg
    iqa10iwcpy4c.jpg
    lmz7zc7itegj.jpg
    oydn2uj9x3hz.jpg
    apwsl02rv4mz.jpg
    d5i1ssnizb2x.jpg
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    I achieved with much effort and dedication.26ko0sw7t0nz.jpg
    iqa10iwcpy4c.jpg